Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA (30976 Views)

Catholic Bishops Express Delight At The First Chapel In Enugu Govt House / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by darleenje: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
ignoramus on the lose!

If he has the faith that none of his congregation will contact the virus, hasn’t his faith come to cover them?

You lack the knowledge of faith

Habakkuk 2:4.... The just shall live by his faith. Jesus himself couldn't heal any without their faith.

Your ignorance is stinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Quit trying to come off as smart I can see through your pseudo intelligence.. If you claim your God is different from oyedepo's because of this thread then you are even more confused. CHRIST couldn't do miracles in Nazareth and even on the cross people like you mocked him and said " he claims to be the son of God, he healed people and raised the dead why can't he save himself now". No be today your type begin dey this earth.

Wtf are you on about
Oh my, religion is truly the opium of the masses. A man as learned as you, able to string decent sentences together, would excuse this charade because even Christ did not perform miracles in Nazareth therfore Oyedepo can't be expected to perform miracles in USA, what sort of warped, flawed, senseless logic is that? Or were you just trying to sound off a Bible verse. shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by mitakemi2427(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Oyedepo preaches faith and emphasizes on the practical so much.

This is now the very time to act and prove the faith he has been preaching. If truly he believes in the faith he has been preaching, he isn’t expected to cancel any gathering.

Faith isn’t on tithe and offering alone.
Are u sure u are okay
Pray for wisdom cos dat is what u need now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Onlyonebuhari: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Now they fear Coronavirus more than Jesus. But their prayers can heal the sick in Nigeria but can't do anything in the US.
No one wish to be used for fake miracle on the US cos they aren't hungry.............fake prophets contribute 50% of our problem in Nigeria.
They occupied lands that suppose to be used for industries for the unemployed youths.
May God save the Sheeps

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Where is healing in Jesus name? All this Christian are just victim of ignorance. Jesus can't do anything shame on you your pastor closed shop because of coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
Akpacha:
Where is the faith?
Did you red where it is in accordance with the government?
The government said no form of gathering whatsoever and the church is obeying the directive.

Some of you people truly need to do work in your mentalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by IMASTEX: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Awol1:

These gods of men should not make us believe they are charlatans o.
Isn't it obvious already. How come the anointing oil, special wrist bands, etc couldn't be used to secure them.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2020
passion007:

Wtf are you on about
Oh my, religion is truly the opium of the masses. A man as learned as you, able to string decent sentences together, would excuse this charade because even Christ did not perform miracles in Nazareth therfore Oyedepo can't be expected to perform miracles in USA, what sort of warped, flawed, senseless logic is that? Or were you just trying to sound off a Bible verse. shocked
If you even bothered to read the article instead of jumping on the thread topic like a typical Nigerian who is averse to reading, you would have known that the maryland authority banned all public gathering and hence it would be foolhardy for a church to disobey the government especially in such dire situation...it was never about oyedepo's genuiness or not...it was never about miracles or not...but you rushed on it because you saw an opportunity to pour your bile on oyedepo and the church...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by lagdmark(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Where is healing in Jesus name? All this Christian are just victim of ignorance. Jesus can't do anything shame on you your pastor closed shop because of coronavirus.
This is not the time for children's comics. They're following the instructions from the governor to shutdown public gathering for now. Moreover, nobody is blaming the world scientists and medical experts from Europe and America for not finding immediate solutions for cure of Coronavirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2020
gwinaB:

So when the state declares a state of emergency, you want to flout the order because you want to perform miracles??

Yes now... Jesus would have done the same.
Where is your faith? grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2020
lagdmark:

This is not the time for children's comics. They're following the instructions from the governor to shutdown public gathering for now. Moreover, nobody is blaming the world scientists and medical experts from Europe and America for not finding immediate solutions for cure of Coronavirus.

grin Am asking you where is the healing in the name of Jesus? I don't ask you about government or scientist.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Not every one is at the same level of faith. There are many who has faith for anything but divine health.... The more you pour thright on divine health the more they shrink their eyes from it.

Nawa, see excuse. grin
Ain't nothing like miracles bro.
Covid19 is real... And if it spreads in Nigeria, your pastors will go into hiding and that's a fact.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2020
darleenje:

Can his faith save the congregation? Ignorance makes one stupid.

Yes his faith can save the congregation.
You're the only ignorant one here.

Let's see how your faith prevents you from having the virus. Even your pastors are taking safety precautions...
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:
He is left with no choice...... A country where laws must be obeyed............

Oh, but if it's in nigeria, he'll disobey abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

If you even bothered to read the article instead of jumping on the thread topic like a typical Nigerian who is averse to reading, you would have known that the maryland authority banned all public gathering and hence it would be foolhardy for a church to disobey the government especially in such dire situation...it was never about oyedepo's genuiness or not...it was never about miracles or not...but you rushed on it because you saw an opportunity to pour your bile on oyedepo and the church...

Oh dear, you're irredeemable. You just chat a load of rubbish.
The question remains, why didn't Oyedepo's god prewarn him of this, why didn't his god advise him to chose a better date and time? What wasteful god would let time, energy, money spent planning all of this go to waste?
Most importantly, why is Oyedepo (and his god) bowing to a force majeure? Has he run out of faith? If his faith can move mountains, how much less coronavirus (not) grin grin grin

Go and sleep man, religiousity will not kill you. I'm sure you're the same one who collects bribe at work, steal from others, fornicate around, but here you are carrying Oyedepo on your head. Akpa amu! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh, but if it's in nigeria, he'll disobey abi?

You know nah..... You would have the touch not my anointed brigade........... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by lagdmark(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

grin Am asking you where is the healing in the name of Jesus? I don't ask you about government or scientist.
You want the healing to be published on the forum for you to see abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by voltron14: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2020
blowjohn:

Sharap there...
He calls it a hoax after signing 8 billion dollars to tackle it.
Use ur head mumu

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Meesquared000(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2020
darleenje:

Habakkuk 2:4.... The just shall live by his faith. Jesus himself couldn't heal any without their faith.

Your ignorance is stinking.
he couldn't heal with out their faith. Crap man. So all that had faith. Were healed. 100%. You guys should get a grip.. you're being brainwashed. In day light.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2020
am4truth:

Senseless post from a wayward and disobedient child.
I pity your likes.. No regards for God.. You just die like fowls. You better beware and retrace your steps back to your maker, before you incur the wrath of the Most High God.
Lack of home training is disturbing you.
which God? grin the white man's God no one can see? the same God that has left you poor and hungry?

you need to wake up man! grin God only exist in your Ignorant gullible imaginations.

God some old white guy with grey beard who lives in the sky. is that your God? you are doomed

Ask yourself, who made God? where is God from? why is God a white man and not Indian or African? why is God hiding from you? why can't God come out so I can see him or her? grin

You call me all this nasty names but you are no different with all the insults you are dishing out.

I feel sorry you. grin i think you need love and a big Hug.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2020
passion007:

The question remains, why didn't Oyedepo's god prewarn him of this, why didn't his god advise him to chose a better date and time? What wasteful god would let time, energy, money spent planning all of this go to waste?
Most importantly, why is Oyedepo (and his god) bowing to a force majeure? Has he run out of faith? If his faith can move mountains, how much less coronavirus (not) grin grin grin

Go and sleep man, religiousity will not kill you. I'm sure you're the same one who collects bribe at work, steal from others, fornicate around, but here you are carrying Oyedepo on your head. Akpa amu! grin
Now I realise I was engaging a dimwit.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Siscooh:

In as much as they can perform Miracles, the auction and direction for miracles comes through the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Wow. Then these pastors should inform or contact the holy spirit to give them the power to perform miracles now. Or does God enjoy watching his people suffer from the virus?

If na to cast out demons, marine spirit, agent of darkness and spirit husband out of people, they'll jump into action. But ordinary Coro, them don dey fear.
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2020
passion007:

I wonder oo! grin oyedepo is a crooked goon, scamming gullible goons like that fella.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by passion007: 11:58am On Mar 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Now I realise I was engaging a dimwit.....

Before your conveniently back down under cover of me being a dimwit, can you answer me this one question
Is it safe to say Oyedepo's god misinformed him about having a grand service on a day US authorities would ban public gatherings. Or did he simply not discuss with god prior to choosing a date for this service?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2020
am4truth:

Senseless post from a wayward and disobedient child.
I pity your likes.. No regards for God.. You just die like fowls. You better beware and retrace your steps back to your maker, before you incur the wrath of the Most High God.
Lack of home training is disturbing you.

Why are you pained on behalf of God?
And what makes you so sure that you also won't die like a fowl one day? undecided
You might even die from the virus sef, who knows?
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Dpaulie(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is an instruction form the White House, closure of schools, churches and some other public places for safety measure not as if pastor did it personally. Nigerian pastors can’t do without thithes and offerings, they can’t joke with it, all other things may stop but not thithe and offering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Rennie303:

Thank you... don't mind them...
When they see a wealthy pastor... no matter what news about them...its to talk about offering and tithe... SMH
you are funny. This happened in the US and they have declared a National Emergency and gathering above a certain number are stopped. So will Oyedepo go against the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by mvem(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’ve not laughed out loud this much in a longtime

And u believe that story up there.... how can oyedepo cancel church service because of corona virus...??
did u guys even click the link....?? U guys are the reason social media bill senators have mouth
you are funny. This happened in the US and they have declared a National Emergency and gathering above a certain number are stopped. So will Oyedepo go against the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by SangoOlukosoObo: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

angry
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
mvem:

The topic of the post was later changed to US and Maryland...I was referring to our local operation...here in Nigeria holyspirit cover us...that’s why we hardly ever do comprehensive insurance on our cars
Re: Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
The mumu pastor couldn't even spell the name of his governor correctly. Bunch of inept scammers parading as pastors. It's Larry Hogan! cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.