Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) (81300 Views)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Sagay212: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
While this man said all that was wrong about the “head in the sand behavior” of the North as insecurity, poverty and illiteracy continue to ravage them, he is also an embodiment of all that which he criticized.

Married 3 wives as a banker

Didn’t build any school for the almajiris as an emir.

Married a 4th wife as an emir

Lived lavish lifestyle with taxpayers money as an emir

If he does half of what he preaches, the north will be better off.

Anyway His Royal Dollarnness the Kanoravirus has decided that our amiable former Emir has to be banished as down south as possible for revealing too much of the incompetence brewing in the North

And the 2023 game play have started.

And see the way some mumu people are praising humans if he is any different from the people he is criticising. And that's why I say most rich men go from the south wasting their money donating to charity in the north are extremely fooli.sh. Sanusi with all the money and education he has did not do anything reasonable for the so call almajiris. No foundation no school. Na only to wear regalia and drive around in expensive RR. Some daft people are already saying he should run for president. When he becomes president and shows his true colour like Buhari, the id.iots will start crying islamization .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Sagay212: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2020
daddytime:
Now, let the nationwide tour begin in preparation for 2023.

Na una go even clamour for am to contest.

Tinubu go don weak like dodo for this game of thrones. Lol

The North na the master of the game when it comes to Nigerian politics.

They are not master of anything. They win election by rigging and because many of you people down south can be very gullible and daft.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Sagay212: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Olamigenius:
I feel Sanusi should be a President better than the royalty we went for..

He can be the president of your family or village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
verifiablefacts:

una king dey wear bikini for this heat?
Stoopeet sad
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by sterlingD(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Lynx001:
Someone explain for me. Why is he still wearing that emir attire. That thing no dey heavy am. Now wey weather hot. any hausa/fulani person here explain.
I was going to say the same thing.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by modsfucker: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
While this man said all that was wrong about the “head in the sand behavior” of the North as insecurity, poverty and illiteracy continue to ravage them, he is also an embodiment of all that which he criticized.

Anyway His Royal Dollarnness the Kanoravirus has decided that our amiable former Emir has to be banished as down south as possible for revealing too much of the incompetence brewing in the North

It started the day Sowore was arrested. Buhari detained Sowore to get him some sympathy votes.. Rubbish
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by govomotors: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2020
A lion remains a lion even after loosing it's teeth/claws.

The attires are his traditional costume as long as he want to wear them, he can.

As for the hot weather, do you think the elite know the weather is hot?

House AC
Car AC
Toilet AC
Office AC

While some are waiting to enjoy in heaven, some are living heavenly on Earth. The same goes, while some live hellish on Earth, luxury await them in heaven but as for me and house, I pray to enjoy luxury here on earth and in heaven.

Lynx001:
Someone explain for me. Why is he still wearing that emir attire. That thing no dey heavy am. Now wey weather hot. any hausa/fulani person here explain.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by modsfucker: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
daddytime:
Now, let the nationwide tour begin in preparation for 2023.

Na una go even clamour for am to contest.

Tinubu go don weak like dodo for this game of thrones. Lol

The North na the master of the game when it comes to Nigerian politics.

But can you apply the same analogy to Sowore and Nnmadi Kanu? Kuku include Dasuki also. May be Buhari is preparing them to emerge as President come 2023, all of them.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
AndLeo:

What is wrong in marrying four wives? I guess you are frustrated because you are not getting various pvssy like Sanusi.

Mr various pvssy getter, I don’t want to compete with you and your various pvssys gotten.

If Sanusi is criticizing poor people like you who are obsessed with getting various pvssys, why will he be involved in “various pvssy getting” just because he is rich? Abi the crime is being poor like you?

He should have kept quiet and enjoy the various benefits of various pvssy getting.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by BLESSICA: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
NaijaFutbol:

lol...i can relate the picture
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by KingBaba1(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Lynx001:
He is still putting on the regalia in other to say he hasn't accept defeat and dethronement. He will challenge his dethronement in court and there are possibilities he wins
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2020
dotedote:

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
1. He married 3 wives as a capable muslim
2. Not his responsibility to build schools. It's government's. He doesn't control the state's budget.
3. He married the 4th wife as a capable muslim.
4. The emirate has its account and the Emir is bound to spend from it + he's a wealthy man.

Same difference

I gave the facts

You gave what you believe is the reason for the facts I already provided.

Sanusi claims he doesn’t support this your kind of reasoning but that is exactly what his life has demonstrated

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2020
this guy is bigger than that shit he is tying himself to in Kano...this guy is a game changer and should be put to manage our fiscal policy
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2020
NaijaFutbol:

Same difference

I gave the facts

You gave what you believe is the reason for the facts I already provided.

Sanusi claims he doesn’t support this your kind of reasoning but that is exactly what his life has demonstrated

you have knowledge but you lack wisdom...beg God to give you wisdom
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2020
Tboysalau:
Power is Power

grin grin grin

I recall those words in the dialogue between Cercei of house Lannister and Lord baelish (Little finger)

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by NaijaFutbol: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2020
gnykelly:

you have knowledge but you lack wisdom...beg God to give you wisdom

You that is filled with wisdom...I hope you using it, even if it is sometimes.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Tboysalau(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

I recall those words in the dialogue between Cercei of house Lannister and Lord baelish (Little finger)
I have the video sef
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Iceberg3: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Sagay212:

And see the way some mumu people are praising humans if he is any different from the people he is criticising. And that's why I say most rich men go from the south wasting their money donating to charity in the north are extremely fooli.sh. Sanusi with all the money and education he has did not do anything reasonable for the so call almajiris. No foundation no school. Na only to wear regalia and drive around in expensive RR. Some daft people are already saying he should run for president. When he becomes president and shows his true colour like Buhari, the id.iots will start crying islamization .

Please tell them o... That was how they were screaming,when el rufai constructed some roads in Kaduna,that he is material for Aso Rock. What a conquered people
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by sosospence(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2020
nsiba:

make u no let deaf and dumb person hear you talk that again
Multi billionaire indeed!
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by JastSiryin(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2020
Olamigenius:
I feel Sanusi should be a President better than the royalty we went for..
Because he's being persecuted!? I'm not understanding :/
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2020
God will bless you my brother. I wonder oooo maybe multi billionaire don get another meaning. People will just be yearning rubbish

sosospence:
One person here said that he was a multi billionaire before becoming an Emir.Una too over hype this man joor.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Totalconcept(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2020
You finally accept my chats come to lag or Osun
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2020
This same Sanusi tomorrow may still head the head the government of Kano State. All these Hullabaloos are pure gimmicks
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by zoghys: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2020
hisgrace090:
Suffering for speaking out.

You can say that again my broda, story of my con3. Shioooor
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
donpapa:
No comment? But he’s been commenting over the years nah shocked
By the way, why is he still dressed in that emir regalia?
Calm down... He will still adjust to the normal dressing.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
So Lagos set sweet northerners. Tomorrow they will issue quit notice with their alcoholic brains.
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by ma373733(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2020
gringringringringrin abeg remove that thing from your head you're no longer an emir. Lagos state should be careful o. It might be another fulani conquest move o gringrin

Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by fk002: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Ibile77:
HUsa/Fulani wahala. Why cant he relieves himself of the stress.

How does OBA of Benin dress?

His attire looks like a traditional herbalist but still is their culture no one should question him
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by rafcrown(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Traditional rulers can't tell the government the truth for fear of dethronement.
Truth is scarce in Nigeria only falsehood Lais,Lies,Lai,Lai, nation.[q1uote author=hisgrace090 post=87425134]Suffering for speaking out.[/quote]
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by zudozz: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2020
The north are not manipulating anything. This man was not dethroned so he can contest n become president. U re giving this northers too much credit but they re humans after all. Whats d special thing they do? Whenever they re in power they make sure ''infidels from the south'' do not smell it. But when Jonathan was in power u oversabi people gave power back to those that see you as inferior people that cannot rule them...ARGUE WITH YOUR BRAIN!
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Why is he still dressed like a masquerade?
Re: Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) by Dee60: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Southerners in Nigeria think like slaves. That is why a particular tribe keeps ruling! A Kano man is in a fight with another Kano man, and all that southern people will say is - come over and be our president!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.