Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! (1577 Views)

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! by deco2come: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2010
In order to help in the development of Igbo and its culture, it is my duty to make my language known to the world. I understand that it is a hard job to do but I promise I will make it the greatest igbo language and cultural website.

If you are a proud Igbo guy or girl, I beg you to contribute your opinion on the website. Tell me the areas/section I need to touch. If you have an opinion, it would be great if you send a message to me. You can also leave a post on the forum. Contribute by visiting it daily to answer questions from foreigners or non Igbo speaking friends.

The website is www.umuigbo.com. I promise a constant upgrade of the website. IGBO KWENU! KWENU!! KWEZUO NUOO!!
Re: Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! by AndreUweh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
Interesting website. However, it is wrong to use Ibo instead of Igbo in this 21st century. Also, Anioma is not only Enuani but includes Ika and Ukwuani.
Re: Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! by aljharem11(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
i think the website is great, this is the way we should promote igbo culture.

thank op
Re: Igbo Language Tutorial And Culture Website. UMUIGBO KWENU! by deco2come: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Interesting website. However, it is wrong to use Ibo instead of Igbo in this 21st century. Also, Anioma is not only Enuani but includes Ika and Ukwuani.

Thank you for your corrections. It has been updated.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Posts Pictures Of Herself At Illuminati Shrine. / Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of 'calabar Women' - Brainnewsng / Arewa Of Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.