Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery (792 Views)

Outsource Your Market Research And Business Reports Projects / ⭐⭐⭐ Outsource Your Article Writing Job HERE!!! ⭐⭐⭐ / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by kpada22: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2020
This is for those who want to outsource works that they know they can't cope with. Whether you are outsourcing from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer or even Personal Projects, my familiarity with these platforms would honestly be enough to know what you are expecting. Also, with a Premium Subscription to Grammarly and a Plagiarism Checker, I test every written content before final submission. I also don't miss deadlines.

I charge #1.3 per word and #1.5 per word for Academic Journals and Thesis. Reach out to me on whats-app through 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8
I just need honesty and transparency and then we'll be good to go.
I am currently open for collaborations...
I would be more than willing to attend to you...Don't forget that once you are on my list, I’ll treat you with the utmost PRIORITY!!
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by kpada22: 1:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Still available for work, kindly contact me for unique and timely delivery..
kpada22:
As for those that are in need of a professional article writer, I'm available for work. Outsource from both Fiverr, upwork or personal project for quality and faster delivery.. Contact me on 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by nickvanilla(m): 5:55am On Mar 18, 2020
kpada22:
Still available for work, kindly contact me for unique and timely delivery..

How much do you charge per word?
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by kpada22: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
I charge 1.5 Naira per word, if you need my samples I will provide you as soon as possible.
nickvanilla:

How much do you charge per word?
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by kpada22: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Kindly contact me for that quality and time delivery of your writing job.. Am still available for work.
kpada22:
As for those that are in need of a professional article writer, I'm available for work. Outsource from both Fiverr, upwork or personal project for quality and faster delivery.. Contact me on 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8.
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by kpada22: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Am still available for work, kindly contact 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8
kpada22:
Re: Outsource Your Freelance article Writing Jobs To Me For Faster Delivery by musa23: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2020
Excellent work brother! Good delivery
kpada22:
As for those that are in need of a professional article writer, I'm available for work. Outsource from both Fiverr, upwork or personal project for quality and faster delivery.. Contact me on 0.9.0.1.2.3.7.7.6.2.8. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quotes / Please Help!!! / You Can Make Money Trading Stocks On The Nigerian/international Stock Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.