Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

E - Commerce & Importation Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / E - Commerce & Importation Business (282 Views)

Reliable Free Training Mini Importation Business For All Corpers / Mini Importation Business Whatsapp Group. / Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E - Commerce & Importation Business by oladefirst2(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2020
you have been running around ,looking for how to make money with a peace of mind, starting with as little as N100,000 to N300,000 then consider your search to be over. I have a perfect business for you.
This business is called Ecommerce/Mini-Importation business

Why E-commerce?

E-commerce is the practice Importing products from abroad according to specification and bringing them into your own country to sell at very high profit margins using the internet.

It is a very lucrative business to start and has the ability to make you very rich quickly.
But There Was a Problem

Before now, one needs to learn the process for some years and then raise millions of naira in capital to travel outside the country, spends weeks sourcing for product, before shipping them down to Nigeria for sales.This system is so hard that only the big guys with loads of cash can actually do this, but now due to recent discoveries, things have changed for the better.

You can order the cheapest and hot products that cost $1-$2 which can be sold for N10,000 here in Nigeria.

Apart from getting the products at the best bargain and lowest prices possible, you can have them shipped down to your residential/shipping address right here in Nigeria free of any shipping cost!

So what are you waiting for? Get ready to start a very profitable importation business in Nigeria today without delay!

Here Is What You Will Get In The Smart Ecommerce Training:

✅ Market Research: Here i will show you how to chose a market with desperate buyers, having cash in hand willing to beg you take their money. I will show you how to pick hot selling product and niche markets that sells like pure water in a hot sunny afternoon.

✅ China Product Sourcing: Here i will show you how to get products at aliexpress at a very deep discount more than the displayed prices. I will also show you how to get products at 1688.com, Alibaba, Aliexpress.com at 10x Cheaper.

✅ China Sourcing Agent: I will give you access to my 3 trusted China sourcing Agents i do business with, that can help you source for ANY product in china almost for free.

After i have literarily opened your brain and pour in all i have mentioned above, you will be super armed with the right tools and strategies to make it big in the famous importation and ecommerce business.

✅ Shipping and Logistics: I will also give you contacts of my logistics company you can pay in naira and bring your product to your doorstep in 72 hours.

✅ Product Marketing: Marketing in every business is key. Here i will take you by the hand and show you how to create facebook and instagram adverts that brings in sales in Large volumes.

✅ Video Adverts Creation: The winning system of making money from facebook and instagram adverts remains videos adverts.

Here i will show you how and were to get Crazy Videos that will make people beg you to buy your product.
I will also show you how to create and customize and add your contact information and effects on these videos yourself.

✅ Product Delivery: I will link you with the very best product delivery companies in Nigeria that will help you deliver your products to your customers nationwide and how to use them to achieve at least 90% product delivery.
And lots more.....

For more procedures and direction, you can join the below link for my class
https:///EPQY5pemulU42Y2oz71Gnm

(1) (Reply)

Buy MTN Airtime At 85% Whatsapp http:///2348109319667 / Turning Your Smartphone To An Atm During And After The Lockdown / Professional Proposal Writing For Business,grants And Sponsorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.