Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links (3299 Views)

Cool Movies To Watch To Make Your Weekend Interesting - Direct Download Links / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by invincible560(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Yippee, its another weekend as usual, we don’t like to be bored over the weekend especially when the outbreak of coronavirus is on the high side. it is better to enjoy Latest movies from the comfort of your room

This weekend, we are posting the latest films you will find interesting. We have also included series to the update due to the demands from our audience.

As a regiment assembles to wage war deep in enemy territory, two soldiers are assigned to race against time and deliver a message that will stop 1,600 men from walking straight into a deadly trap.

Altered Carbon Season | 1-2 Complete Season
Set in a future where consciousness is digitized and stored, a prisoner returns to life in a new body and must solve a mind-bending murder to win his freedom

Superman: Red Son
What if baby Kal-El’s rocket landed, not in Kansas, but in the Soviet Union? That is the premise of this Elseworld’s tale from DC Comics.

Escape from Pretoria

Based on the real-life prison break of two political captives, Escape From Pretoria is a race-against-time thriller set in the tumultuous apartheid days of South Africa.

Download all movies in different HD formats links HERE

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by Henrodah(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wow 1917 don clear finally

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by theoneJabulani(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Red Son is great, somehow DC can't apply their formula for success animated films to their live action equivalent.

5 Likes

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by 9ise(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Seen
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by Brownhypo: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks. Keep posting more
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by invincible560(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please if you discover any broken film links kindly let me know
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by Vulcanheph(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
theoneJabulani:
Red Son is great, somehow DC can't apply their formula for success animated films to their live action equivalent.
put the Blame on warner bros.......they always keep on interering with their directors
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by Greatzeus(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
I almost downloaded Escape from Pretoria from torrent few days ago,when I read the synopsis that it was about south Africa prison,I closed the page immediately. Though I might still download it later .
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by TMKsouth: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Greatzeus:
I almost downloaded Escape from Pretoria from torrent few days ago,when I read the synopsis that it was about south Africa prison,I closed the page immediately. Though I might still download it later .

Where did u think Pretoria was
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by Greatzeus(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

Where did u think Pretoria was
I know there is Pretoria in Sout Africa,but my mind didn't go there at first. From the cover of the movie,the lead actors are Hollywood actors.
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by TMKsouth: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

I know there is Pretoria in Sout Africa,but my mind didn't go there at first. From the cover of the movie,the lead actors are Hollywood actors.

Most of the Mandela movies also have Hollywood actors on them.

Anyway, not trying to be difficult. Enjoy the movie once u get around to downloading it.

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by BreezyCB(m): 1:06am On Mar 15, 2020
Please link to download those movies
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by nitt: 1:09am On Mar 15, 2020
op the movies r in mkv format.
they cnt play on my phone
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by ernxto(m): 1:25am On Mar 15, 2020
nitt:

Download VLC ASAP
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by invincible560(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2020
nitt:

Are you using an iPhone??
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by nitt: 11:53am On Mar 15, 2020
invincible560:

Are you using an iPhone??

No. A samsung
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by nitt: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2020
ernxto:

Down VLC ASAP

Okay. I will.
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by invincible560(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
nitt:

No. A samsung
As they advised you, get vlc or mxplayer it will play the film perfectly

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by nitt: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
invincible560:

Noted
Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by wabbyland(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
I watched the"escape from Pretoria yesterday and it one of the best movies I've watched. full of suspense

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by wabbyland(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
check 9jarocks for the best and low file size movies

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by nitt: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
invincible560:

No need.

I didn't notice that the file extension was wrong so i just renamed it and it played by default Samsung player.

Thanks and keep up the great job @op

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by fredie107(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Already downloaded escape fro Pretoria from Netnaija........

Just downloaded 1917 from the link.... 480p very clear.... Thanks

More links bro

1 Like

Re: Latest Movies You Can’t Afford To Miss This Weekend |direct Download Links by invincible560(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2020
BreezyCB:
Please link to download those movies
http://s1.dlserver.info/Movie/Invictus.2009/

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Get Free 10GB Data On Glo Network / My Mtn Sim Display Sim Access Error /pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.