Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Using Shares As Colletral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Using Shares As Colletral (1521 Views)

Shares As Collateral / Shares As Collateral / Using Shares As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Shares As Colletral by pappy2000: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
Please i want to use my  share to stand as colletral,without having a bank account,can  any help.
Re: Using Shares As Colletral by Naija4ward(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
If you have shares you want to use as collateral for a loan, then call Prominence Investments on 01 762 4999
Re: Using Shares As Colletral by stockbull(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2013
you walk into the banking hall where you intend to secure the loan and acquire info, perhaps you will need to open account with them,it must be at least one million for some banks, valuable stocks in which the bank would be able to sell without problem in case you breach the payment rule; that means they will calculate the prospect of high or low value
Re: Using Shares As Colletral by cikranco: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2013
What is prominence investment? Is it a financial house or what? What way will they help me to secure the loan with stock as my colleteral

(1) (Reply)

Which Stock Broker Do You Recommend? / Nigerians Ignore Sec' Warning On The Operation Of MMM. (here Is How They Feel) / A Man Went From $2,000 To $72 Trading Forex - Was He Witch Crafted???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.