Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? (6787 Views)

Who Has MTN Volte Enabled On Their Phone? / Has MTN Slashed Night Plan ?? / Mtn Lumos Solar Power How Efficient And Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:

Can it carry a freezer?

Greediness is when u went to market with money that can afford Toyota but start to price Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:

Do you use solar to charge the solar or Nepa?

Solar charges the battery, no NEPA nor Generator
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Stanweezy:

Greediness is when u went to market with money that can afford Toyota but start to price Ferrari

Bad marketer you are. It is just YES or NO or sell a product that would answer my request.

A consumer/customer has problems that needs to be solved, can your product solve the problem? You resulted in tantrums. So bad
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by mankan2k7(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2020
Enosa1:
Why not get your own solar power installed instead of all this, it's way cheaper than lumous.

Contact for more.

The solar power to carry a fridge will cost how much sir
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Stanweezy:
You don't need to pay anybody for constant power, contact for your cheap solar installation.
Do you also sell solar or only install it?
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Mrlimerine: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2020
It's pretty simple. Buy your box, they install for you, you subscribe, and you are connected to the service. I got mine at an MTN outlet. But my guy just don't overload it and you will enjoy it. I heard they are now on Jumia sef.

nanauju:

How does this lumos thing work. How can I get it and be subscribing
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Stanweezy(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Do you also sell solar or only install it?

Both
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by uwa244(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
The same thing applys toglo ive being trying to talk.to an agent since morning
is the Glo own same as mtn lumus?
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Tinaevergreen: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
enochogaga:

Bro I will advise not to buy this MTN stuff, if u go to their office, u will see hundred of Lumos been returned, cos it a noonesen.
Ok let take a review, now if u get Lumos u are paying a total sum 270k cos monthly is 4500*5years= 270k and this is wat MTN Lumos offers u, the solar panel is 80-100watt which is poly the very poor, the price is 7-8k
While the battery in is 10-12ah which is 9-10k,inverter is 1,500-2k, wire is 15-20k, Bolbs are 1k two pieces, So the total item MTN Lumos is given u is 30k but with box and compartment et say 50k,

If u carry 120k go market u will buy something very good and better than Lumos, my bro abandon MTN cos can't even charges phone while watching 14inches tv, very bad. I stand for the truth MTN Lumos Na big SCAM. If u take that 200k to market u will get wat will power Ur 32inches tv and boobs and and during the day u can on fans

In this life, the proverb about kobo wise, naira foolish is real. Nor pack all your N200k savings enter market and still buy gbaruf solar system with refurbish mallam batteries. With less than N30k, I got my my own Lumos box with guaranteed 5 years warranty on it meaning once anything happens, I call them to just come and replace the box. Its that simple.

You have to understand how this thing works. You cant overload your box beyond its capacity and expect it to function optimally. If you want make I teach you energy management, pledge to cover my April subscription and I go give you the scope behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by SangoOlukosOba: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
lalasticlala carry this thread to promise Land
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by enochogaga(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tinaevergreen:

In this life, the proverb about kobo wise, naira foolish is real. Nor pack all your N200k savings enter market and still buy gbaruf solar system with refurbish mallam batteries. With less than N30k, I got my my own Lumos box with guaranteed 5 years warranty on it meaning once anything happens, I call them to just come and replace the box. Its that simple.

You have to understand how this thing works. You cant overload your box beyond its capacity and expect it to function optimally. If you want make I teach you energy management, pledge to cover my April subscription and I go give you the scope behind it.

Bro am a repairer ok, u know nothing about solar, now listen very good and learn, MTN Lumos is not for what we use it for, MTN Lumos
Is just to light DC Bolbs and charge gadgets, not to power fan and tv.
A yound man that own a charging outlet went to buy MTN Lumos to replace generator and NEPA light, I told him to return it he refuse, the next day I saw MTN staff coming to loose it out for return, I ask him why, he said even during day with hot sun he can't plug more than 8 phones before the Lumos will start beeping.

My bro say the truth, let others learn from Ur bad experience with the Lumos, how can u get a solar system for 270k to just charge gadgets not even more, cos u can't charge three laptops at same time, even with the 150watt inverter in use. And mind u those small inverters are producing a very rough voltage, if u doubt put on Ur tv and listen to Ur tv power cable is will be making a vibranting sound. That can even damage electronic..make I stop here

3 Likes

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by movement2020: 6:32am On Mar 17, 2020
enochogaga:

Bro am a repairer ok, u know nothing about solar, now listen very good and learn, MTN Lumos is not for what we use it for, MTN Lumos
Is just to light DC Bolbs and charge gadgets, not to power fan and tv.
A yound man that own a charging outlet went to buy MTN Lumos to replace generator and NEPA light, I told him to return it he refuse, the next day I saw MTN staff coming to loose it out for return, I ask him why, he said even during day with hot sun he can't plug more than 8 phones before the Lumos will start beeping.

My bro say the truth, let others learn from Ur bad experience with the Lumos, how can u get a solar system for 270k to just charge gadgets not even more, cos u can't charge three laptops at same time, even with the 150watt inverter in use. And mind u those small inverters are producing a very rough voltage, if u doubt put on Ur tv and listen to Ur tv power cable is will be making a vibranting sound. That can even damage electronic..make I stop here

Now, I know you know nothing about MTN lumos. You said it's not meant to power TV and gadgets. My samsung TV of 45 watts work perfectly all through the day. I charge my phone and other gadgets even make use of the bulbs.

Let me give a scope, the GOTV/DSTV charger consumes power alot but there is a away out of it. As the guy up there said, if you want to learn the management of that box, do as he said. Even if you get a low watts fan, it would work perfectly.

As I said, the cost might be on high but give us a coy or product that is flexible, good warranty and awesome customer care aside Lumos.
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Olanipekun1: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2020
lalasticlala front page for more light please
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by moderatedguy: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stanweezy:

With 120k I will power ur one room apartment with hybrid solution which will give u constant power. The attached picture depict the solution for one or two room apartment.

Benefits:

No NEPA bill,
No fuel
Ur neighbors won't complain of noise
No Monthly bill to MTN
No dangerous carbon emission

Check my siggy
wot load can this carry
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by enochogaga(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
movement2020:

Now, I know you know nothing about MTN lumos. You said it's not meant to power TV and gadgets. My samsung TV of 45 watts work perfectly all through the day. I charge my phone and other gadgets even make use of the bulbs.

Let me give a scope, the GOTV/DSTV charger consumes power alot but there is a away out of it. As the guy up there said, if you want to learn the management of that box, do as he said. Even if you get a low watts fan, it would work perfectly.

As I said, the cost might be on high but give us a coy or product that is flexible, good warranty and awesome customer care aside Lumos.

I think with wat u have said, I are a novice on solar,. If I may as u sir wat is the ah of the lomus battery? And what is the external sachet inverter it has? Just if u can ans this question then I will know that u have ideal of what u talking about(solar)
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by Mrlimerine: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
We all know you want to sell your inverter. Now, badmouthing and pulling down another brand in the name of marketing is what I can’t stand.
I use the Lumos box, I understand it’s capacity and I use my appliances accordingly. That way, I don’t stress.
If you don’t overwork it, the Lumos box is a brilliant alternative for anyone trying to relieve theirselves from all these NEPA blackouts and generator noise wahala. Get real! Tell people why they need to buy your own product, biko.
enochogaga:

I think with wat u have said, I are a novice on solar,. If I may as u sir wat is the ah of the lomus battery? And what is the external sachet inverter it has? Just if u can ans this question then I will know that u have ideal of what u talking about(solar)
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by edoairways: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mrlimerine:
We all know you want to sell your inverter. Now, badmouthing and pulling down another brand in the name of marketing is what I can’t stand.
I use the Lumos box, I understand it’s capacity and I use my appliances accordingly. That way, I don’t stress.
If you don’t overwork it, the Lumos box is a brilliant alternative for anyone trying to relieve theirselves from all these NEPA blackouts and generator noise wahala. Get real! Tell people why they need to buy your own product, biko.
Hmmm!
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by gift01: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2020
See how someone is defending mtn Lumous cheesy its better you gather cash and get the real Solar package from a trusted hand than that rubbish in a box. If you need to know more its better you ask than defending your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by enochogaga(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Mrlimerine:

To Ur surprise I don't sell inverter or any solar stuff, am only an installer for MTN Lumos and others.
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by enochogaga(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mrlimerine:

Is this bellow not better than Lumos 10*

Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by symbianDON(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
mtn lumos is a rip off....period.
Re: Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? by surrogatesng: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
1KVA 1000 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM + 1 FREE SOLAR FAN + 5 LIGHTING POINT

This 1kva (1000 watt)solar system is very economical,durable
and energy efficient.The lighting points are DC 12V low energy
and connected directly to the battery which gives better
performance and longer runtime.It comes with 1 solar standing
fan which consumes very low energy( just 10 watt) but blows
like a turnado.The fan can work 24hrs directly with
nepa,battery and imverter which makes them all weather.This is
truely an efficient solar system.It comes with a 100ah
battery and 150 watt mono crystaline solar panel (mono
crystaline panels are known to perform better than
polyscrystaline panels).It also comes with a 1000 watt
inverter which can be used to charge laptops and also to watch
tv.Our engineer will install it and ensure that the lighting
points are at the designated areas you want them to be in your
home or shop.Also an AC socket will be installed in your room
just incase you prefer watching tv or working on your laptop
in your room.What else do you need to make life comfortable?
Contact us today to get yours.

Price is 135,000 Naira only.
To order call 07067866986,07068410532 or click below to chat on whatsapp

https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002233_banner_jpeg527240edf39824fd5c835e23afd541ae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002148_1000watt_jpegad3619f5e4b8b8644a95d6b610a6dc75
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225923_img201909051844053_jpeg7b42125045ccbd6f597eea57e521a75b

Clicl below to chat with us on whatsapp
https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07067866986,07068410532

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 / Don't Look And Pass Oh, You May Need This Information / See The Juicy Data Offer Mtn Is Giving Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.