Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Naira Marley Set To Drop A New Song And He Sound Like A Fuji Musician (listen) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Set To Drop A New Song And He Sound Like A Fuji Musician (listen) (341 Views)

Sad Day As Fuji Musician Wasiu Ayinde Dies / 'Soapy': Naira Marley Set To Release New Song After Release From EFCC Detention / Crises: Fuji Musician, Taiye Currency And Mother Shot In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Set To Drop A New Song And He Sound Like A Fuji Musician (listen) by larryplaytv(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2020
This is what happened when a Musician is just too talented �
I have my reasons when I argue with my friends that Naira Marley won’t fade away because he’s not a one-way artiste and he knows what the people want.

Till today, I am still surprised at the way he switched pattern on Davido‘s “Sweet In The Middle” and still end up sounding better than everyone on the song.

Today, Naira Marley switched pattern again and he’s about to give us something that sounds like a Fuji song, yet still sounding dope

I bet, I don’t think any Nigerian singer can change his/her pattern and still sound good in our ear.

Watch the video below:-

Please appreciate the video by subscribing to the channel. Subscription is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4MPRCIEWgI

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019 Winner Mercy Eke Gets A Brand New Benz GLC300 As A Gift / Twitter Fans React As Popular British Actor, Idris Elba Says He Has Coronavirus / Hollywood Idris Elba wife Surprise Oprah With Her Reply About Her Corona Test (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.