Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO (1715 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2020
A Ghanaian man identified as Shakar Lucas has revealed a lot of trade secrets that go on in the underworld. The man who is a Mortuary attendant claims that the recent demand for water used to bath dead bodies is driven by food vendors, pastors and commercial sex workers rushing for the liquid to do rituals and attract more customers.

According to him, water stored after cleaning dead bodies is being sold for millions of cedis on the black market to those who need it and has become a profitable business venture for a number of people who work in the morgues.

People are using the hairs and water from dead bodies to do some spiritual power. Some women use the dead body water to cook food to sell.”

He disclosed that he has been in the mortuary business for the past nine years.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/food-vendor-pastors-runs-girls-do-come.html

1 Like

Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by GOFRONT(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Chaiii

1 Like

Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
God
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Jeez shocked
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Africa magic
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by dawnomike(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2020
I am tired in behalf of Africa...
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Aladdin1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
CHAI!! JESUS IS LORD!!!.
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by punisha: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairafame1:
Jeez shocked

Na u post news...
Na u still comment like say u just dey read Wetin u post.

1 Like

Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by francisbarrack(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
In side life...
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by fatai7165: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Not surprised. Na we dey do ourselves. The dead cannot even rest in peace in Africa again. Na wa oh
Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by slyfox35(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
The Greed of man is beyond comprehension.
I used to be an avid church goer because I am a Christian, thinking that's the only way to serve God.
The way some pastors behave in church will make you want to think otherwise about God
But I thank God for opening my eyes that 98.9 percent of pastors are only there for the money.
I serve God at home now,try it brother!!
It's a sweet form of practising Christianity

1 Like

Re: People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO by Ekejoestar(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2020
I cant deny this or say its a lie.... Cos the things we know about how the world works is like a grain of sand in a seashore...

(1) (Reply)

The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrate As They Capture A Big Hippopotamus (pix/vid) / Moment Seun Egbegbe Visited Mum For The First Time After Six Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.