Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Vegetable Oil Trade Secret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vegetable Oil Trade Secret (1041 Views)

EU Targets Russia’s Global Oil Trade With Shipping Sanctions / Nigeria Crude Oil Trade Drops By 1.6 Million Barrels – CBN / Free Training: Join An Online Importation Class To Learn The Trade Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Oil Trade Secret by princedanalyst: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Hello Guys,

Been a while but am fully back into the oil businesses l, am currently consulting for a new brand.

Also note that we have helped lots of people with info concerning the vegetable oil business .

People are always asking me to enlighten them about Veg oil business and how they can make money of it.

So i will drop some hint to answer all this question.

1. You have to trust the brand you need to push

2. To make huge money go for new brands and ensure you secure the distribution slot for your state or if your funds for your region.

3. Make sure your willing to put in effort, some people will get a product and sit down one place expecting the brand to grow it self.

4. Make sure you negotiate properly with the company for your exclusivity right of the product and have a signed MOU.

5. Ask the company for product incentives which will cover advert, logistics and gains this way you are certain of not incuring much loss.

6 .Request for branding materials to showcase so people can see the product, some upcoming companies dont have while some require you to stay for a certain period of time before investing hugely in your state.

7. Demand for extra incetives when needed to support local events which will boost brand publicty and growth.

Now we will stop here for today, like i said i have a new vegetable oil which is good and open for distributors..

Chat me up on WhatsApp for more info: 08169361485
Re: Vegetable Oil Trade Secret by Atlanticfire: 4:44am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Igbo Translator. / Trade And Make A Profit In A Volatile Market / Make Extra Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.