Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

SOLD - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / SOLD (992 Views)

CLEAN USA USED 7TH GEN CORE i7 LAPTOP-----SOLD / Why Politics in Nigeria is Crazy / Hp I7 Laptop For Sale **sold** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by Japex: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by smiliyB(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Hope it's not a mini laptop
Re: SOLD by smiliyB(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Where's your location
Re: SOLD by Japex: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Japex: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Femeto: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hope it's not stolen?
Re: SOLD by taiwosamwell(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Japex:
It is not a mini laptop.

The Laptop size is 15.6 inches.

I'm in Lagos.

Chat me up on 09067789260
Where in Lagos
Re: SOLD by Japex: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Japex: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Albertone(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
If truly is has no fault, that laptop with that kind of specs for 40k?

I sell laptops too na.
Either the laptop was got illegally or the op is in dire need of money

Core i7 for that matter!!!

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Quality20(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Japex:

This is an insultive question.
maybe he is a worker at one of those gsm villages around. Those guys can b heartless with their negotiations. One was asking a guy who wanted selling a phone that "where did u steal this one"
Re: SOLD by Japex: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Albertone(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Japex:

The only response I would give to this, is that the Laptop has NO fault, and it's still very neat.

Questions about my intention for selling the Laptop are irrelevant.
Ok goodluck
Re: SOLD by Japex: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Japex: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: SOLD by Adewale1603(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Albertone:
If truly is has no fault, that laptop with that kind of specs for 40k?

I sell laptops too na.
Either the laptop was got illegally or the op is in dire need of money
ore i7 for that matter!!!
you just sell laptops, but you dont know notting about laptops, how does this laptop does not worth its price, there are things considered when selling systems, the year model of the laptop, how recents the laptop is, the chipsets used, the processor, graphics e.t.c this dell e6410 is a first generation core i7, introduced around 2009-2010, and the chipset is also old, its an arrandale, its slower than the second generation sandy bridge, and the gpu will be slower too. do you expect the system to be sold for 100k, when there are recents core 17 of 2nd or 3rd or 4th generation within that price range
Re: SOLD by Albertone(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Adewale1603:
you just sell laptops, but you dont know notting about laptops, how does this laptop does not worth its price, there are things considered when selling systems, the year model of the laptop, how recents the laptop is, the chipsets used, the processor, graphics e.t.c this dell e6410 is a first generation core i7, introduced around 2009-2010, and the chipset is also old, its an arrandale, its slower than the second generation sandy bridge, and the gpu will be slower too. do you expect the system to be sold for 100k, when there are recents core 17 of 2nd or 3rd or 4th generation within that price range
You want to school a computer technician lol

If a laptop is called 40k to you, will you buy it just like that?The op will end up having his laptop under priced.How many customers know about 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th generation laptops?Customers that don't even know the difference between SSD and HDD. How many of them know what chipset is?How many of them know about dedicated graphics?
What customers care about is Battery, hard disk memory,processor speed and neatness. Some don't even know about RAM

So, what you're saying up there comes into use when dealing with a computer technician or someone who is knowledgeable about computers.

Auf wiedersehen..

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Japex: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: SOLD by Japex: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: SOLD by Japex: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: SOLD by Adewale1603(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Japex:

Yen yen yen.......bla bla bla......you aren't buying, yet you are discouraging buyers from buying and if in future your business fails or you begin to experience retrogression, you won't remember that you once spoilt someone else's business in the past and karma paid you a visit.

Mind you, this laptop is not e6410 as you wrongly assumed, rather it's an E6510. It uses NVIDIA Graphics card (which is ranked as one of the best).

Go to the market, and tell me if you can buy core i5 laptop that has no stain or fault, for below 40k, except you are buying stolen product or buying from a desperate seller who needs cash. Some even sell core i3 above 40k.

Yet, this is a Dell Core i7 with a whopping 2.67ghz processor speed (can turbo boost to 3.2ghz), has 8GB ram and 500gb ROM with dedicated graphics and even has fingerprint (if set up).

I tell you from a virtualization point of view, that, a Core i7 Laptop with 2.67ghz and 8GB of ram can virtualize anything you want to run on VMware, Virtual Box or HyperV without lagging. Though more ram may be needed when running multiple VMs at once, I.e running firmwares of firewalls like Palo Alto, Sophos XG, CheckPoint, F5, Barracuda, Fortigate, ASA and also OS like Parrot, Kali, Windows 10, Server 2016 concurrently on your Virtual Machine depending on your topology.

How about programming? I code too and I know that anyone who codes with Python, Java, Javascript, Node.Js, R, PHP, Ruby, C# or whatever, can comfortably do so on this Laptop without experiencing challenges.

Though I'm not a gaming freak, but this Laptop can confidently play PES and FIFA without lagging.

So why are you trying to 'badmouth' the Laptop especially when you clearly have no intention of buying?

Let's be honest with ourselves, if that Laptop was in your shop (assuming you have a shop) or was your personal laptop, would you sell it below 40k?

The sky is large enough for everyone to dwell peacefully.
You were the one getting me wrong all along, I was actually fighting on your behalf, when someone on the thread challenged you of the laptop that hope you did not steal it, that you said its an insultive question, the guy thinks that the laptop must be very expensive than the 40k price you asked, because its a core i7 laptop, I was trying to explain that the price you mentioned is okay for the laptop, because of some factors, the laptop is a 2010 model, its a first generation core i7, so its not a recent laptop, there are now core i7 up to tenth generation by intel. and the battery backup is 2hrs, so the 40k is okay for such a processor. the guy does not know that there different generation of core i7, for dual core laptop processor and even quad core for destop or workstations

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dv7 With Blu-ray For Sell / Brand New Original Hp Laptops From America For Sale / .::. Brand New Kingston 8GB Flash Drives For Sale .::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.