Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

O7 Broke Up With His Girl Friend Leaving The Girl In Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O7 Broke Up With His Girl Friend Leaving The Girl In Tears (1377 Views)

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O7 Broke Up With His Girl Friend Leaving The Girl In Tears by O7even: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
In one of O7 video shared on instagram where his popular girlfriend Uzodinma Esther begged him not leave him he refused and he left the fine girl in tears

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qowxjlfP_/?igshid=1hehcwlao9qhc

1 Share

Re: O7 Broke Up With His Girl Friend Leaving The Girl In Tears by imiski(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of David’s Friends Who Loses Their Lives Between 2017 – 2021 (full Names) / Bbnaija Liquorose Cry After Emma Dump Her For Angel (video) / Hubby Be Giving Me Butterflies - Regina Daniels Says As She Shares Chat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.