Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1521 Views)

GT Bank Stops Customers From Withdraws And Transfers From Domiciliary Account / What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? / GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by loanky: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by CokeBar(f): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Lmaooo

Just $183 and you're giving us all these rules...

Baba, swallow spit and calm down

2 Likes

Re: . by loanky: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
CokeBar:
Lmaooo

Just $183 and you're giving us all these rules...

Baba, swallow spit and calm down

And so? If you agree with it you trade. Nobody is forcing you to buy. If you have nothing to do, abeg carry your nonsense elsewhere

1 Like

Re: . by SpyAC(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Am interested, but this ur conditions carry belle jst bcs of <$200 ba?
Re: . by loanky: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
SpyAC:
Am interested, but this ur conditions carry belle jst bcs of <$200 ba?

What is wrong with the condition? I might have more soon
Re: . by SmallmebigGod: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
I need 400 . 183 is small. What's your rate
Re: . by SmallmebigGod: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
loanky:

What is wrong with the condition? I might have more soon
I think the conditions are OK. But that the person will send you the money first.... That part, if na you how will you feel. What happens if the transfer didn't deliver

1 Like

Re: . by loanky: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

I think the conditions are OK. But that the person will send you the money first.... That part, if na you how will you feel. What happens if the transfer didn't deliver

I don't get you? Why won't the transfer deliver? So, you mean I may decide not to transfer the money after receiving payment or what? Same thing applies to other parties. Are you advising me to send first and what happens if the other party refuses to pay?

I've to protect myself and that's why my terms and conditions are clearly stated. You either agree with them or leave it. Thanks.
Re: . by SmallmebigGod: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
loanky:

I don't get you? Why won't the transfer deliver? So, you mean I may decide not to transfer the money after receiving payment or what? Same thing applies to other parties. Are you advising me to send first and what happens if the other party refuses to pay?

I've to protect myself and that's why my terms and conditions are clearly stated. You either agree with them or leave it. Thanks.
I was referring to bank issues. The other part is about trust so it is expected that you won't trust who you don't know and people that doesn't know you won't trust you just like that. So there have to be common terms. If I have to deal with you I may request we both meet in a public place while all transfers are done and we both receive alert and confirm the money in the account
Re: . by loanky: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

I was referring to bank issues. The other part is about trust so it is expected that you won't trust who you don't know and people that doesn't know you won't trust you just like that. So there have to be common terms. If I have to deal with you I may request we both meet in a public place while all transfers are done and we both receive alert and confirm the money in the account

If transfer fails to work for any reason which don't see why it should, then your money is refunded. That shouldn't be a problem
Re: . by lawnreigh(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
I need 400 . 183 is small. What's your rate
I have upto $500 to sell, but I need serious buyer
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
loanky:
I'm exchanging for Naira

Let me know your rate. Serious minded people only. Contact me on WhatsApp only +2348132245253 with the rate you are buying it.

Terms and conditions

1. No third party payment. I'll only transfer the dollar to a domiciliary account that bears the same name as the bank account payment was made from in Naira.

2. Payment must be sent from your bank internet banking or mobile app.

3. I must receive payment first before I transfer the dollar to you. So, if you can't send payment first, do not contact me!

4. The domiciliary account is mine and bears same account name with the Naira bank account I'll send to you for payment.

You did not state the exchange rate you're willing to accept
Re: . by loanky: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

You did not state the exchange rate you're willing to accept

You are given the chance to negotiate how much you wish to pay

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money Abroad ? / Laundry Services Business Setup. / Petroleum Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.