Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls (763 Views)

Video Of Army Couple Dat Was Beheaded By Unknown Gun Men In Imo State + Voicec / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please.... It urgent

1 Like

Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by OlawaleBammie: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
How would u expect a valid answr wen u did not state the cause ofbur depression if its

1)marital/relationship concern

2)financial concern

3)health

4)job and employment

5)family/parental issues

6)childbearing issues
all among others.

Am sure if u can narrow it down to the main focus dem some respected elders are here to help u tru.
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by icebird25(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Just go to any bet9ja store tell them you want to play virtual...use your full savings to play it after you have won or lost then quote this post again ..I will tell you one secret
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do something that makes you happy. Like play fifa on PS4 all day. Have fun, call your friends, take them for a drink. Do something different and exciting. Try not to be alone, when you're alone depression has a chance to speak to you
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Ofemmanu1: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
If every other thing fails, ogogoro no dey fail. if you shack am, you go high.

1 Like

Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Arizonasmokersl: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Weed heals all wound
Just weed, no codeine, tramadol, cocaine...

Just weeeeeed...and you will s
Feel relief from all pain

1 Like

Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Donemmy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Get involve in exercise, concentrate on what gives you joy, avoid idleness & loneliness.
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Franzinni: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
Bro I know how you feel I am feeling that way right now buy the truth is ... Depression is born out of emotion and I can be clear on something.

.emotions are visitors ... They come and go. You might be depressed because you are not where you wish to be in life at this moment ... But remember if you focus on your negatives you will always forget how much of a blessing you are ...

Sit down and start to count your blessings and name them one by one ... In the end you will realize how lucky you are..

You also need to figure the source of your depression and work on fixing it ...as for mine I realized I am overqualified and underutilised in my field and it makes me feel I wasted effort acquiring all those skills but ... I know every dog has its day so I don't entertain negativity...

This comment is for you and also for me ... Have a wonder future ahead

3 Likes

Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Franzinni:
Bro I know how you feel I am feeling that way right now buy the truth is ... Depression is born out of emotion and I can be clear on something.

.emotions are visitors ... They come and go. You might be depressed because you are not where you wish to be in life at this moment ... But remember if you focus on your negatives you will always forget how much of a blessing you are ...

Sit down and start to count your blessings and name them one by one ... In the end you will realize how lucky you are..

You also need to figure the source of your depression and work on fixing it ...as for mine I realized I am overqualified and underutilised in my field and it makes me feel I wasted effort acquiring all those skills but ... I know every dog has its day so I don't entertain negativity...

Lovely one there!! God grant your every wish too.
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Ekejoestar(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2020
U could see a therapist bt the cheapest way is to go to a nice bar wit ur niggas and drink away ur sorrow... I'd prefer u drink Budweiser
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:33am On Mar 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
How would u expect a valid answr wen u did not state the cause ofbur depression if its

1)marital/relationship concern

2)financial concern

3)health

4)job and employment

5)family/parental issues

6)childbearing issues
all among others.

Am sure if u can narrow it down to the main focus dem some respected elders are here to help u tru.
it actually abt parent giving their children priority and privilege to know what they need to know and not by threat
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Ekejoestar:
U could see a therapist bt the cheapest way is to go to a nice bar wit ur niggas and drink away ur sorrow... I'd prefer u drink Budweiser
idea but i don't think i support dat
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:36am On Mar 16, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Lovely one there!! God grant your every wish too.
Amen
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Franzinni:

waow, have gotten part of d cure.
Thanks 4 d antidote bro.
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Donemmy:
Get involve in exercise, concentrate on what gives you joy, avoid idleness & loneliness.
thank u
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Arizonasmokersl:
Weed heals all wound Just weed, no codeine, tramadol, cocaine...
Just weeeeeed...and you will s Feel relief from all pain
nonsense
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:39am On Mar 16, 2020
icebird25:
Just go to any bet9ja store tell them you want to play virtual...use your full savings to play it after you have won or lost then quote this post again ..I will tell you one secret
f**king freaky nonsense
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:40am On Mar 16, 2020
kingthreat:
Do something that makes you happy. Like play fifa on PS4 all day. Have fun, call your friends, take them for a drink. Do something different and exciting. Try not to be alone, when you're alone depression has a chance to speak to you
fact, thanks alot
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 2:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
If every other thing fails, ogogoro no dey fail.
if you shack am, you go high.
one had better b low 4 God 2 elevate
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by Lanretoye(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
depression get levels,depression of a person who doesn't have a job is different from that of a person who just lost a job,that of a person who is not married is different from that of a person who caught his/her spouse on another man or woman.that of a person who doesn't have a child is different from that of who just lost his son/daughter.
Re: Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls by paulandy2(m): 5:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Lanretoye:
depression get levels,depression of a person who doesn't have a job is different from that of a person who just lost a job,that of a person who is not married is different from that of a person who caught his/her spouse on another man or woman.that of a person who doesn't have a child is different from that of who just lost his son/daughter.
obviously

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't My Fault, A 36year Old Man Exclaims As He Finally Gets Arrested / (photo)married Woman Dies While Engaging In Marathon, Sleepover With Priest / Woman Confesses To Hiring Men To Kill Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.