Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) (82250 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
Let me answer only your first statement. Let's assume that you are thrown wide into making a choice between one billion planets, what's the probability of meeting someone you knew in the past in anyone you choose? Even if twenty of them are in the planet you choose, it's still very possible that you won't meet any of them in twenty years. How many years have I started to explore the universes that I should have met all of them? By the way, I didn't say that I've not met any of them, but I only said they are long gone into the universes. Take note of that statement.

You're dribbling yourself my friend! cheesy

Have you forgotten that you're chatting with an intelligent creature? wink

You never travelled to the land of the dead with a physical body that limits your mobility, did you? cheesy

You supposed to be there as a spirit being whose mobility can't be deterred by any force, and to top it all you claim you're a god in the spirit realms.

So how come you're now limiting the speed of a spirit being (a god) to that of a physical being whose ability is all encompassed in his physic? cheesy
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) by OtemAtum: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Maximus69:

You're dribbling yourself my friend! cheesy

Have you forgotten that you're chatting with an intelligent creature! wink

You never travelled to the land of the dead with a physical body that limits your mobility, did you? cheesy

You supposed to be there as a spirit being whose mobility can't be deterred by any force, and to top it all you claim you're a god in the spirit realms.

So how come you're now limiting the speed of a spirit being(a god) to that of a physical being whose ability is all encompassed in his physic? cheesy

That you are a god doesn't make you omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent. Your ability might increase a thousand times as a god but you are still not perfect. That you are a spirit doesn't put other spirits at your becks and calls. There desires could be different from mine. Their interests could be different from mine. As I am speaking with you right now, their are some ancestors who are craving for traditional worship on Earth while I'm here to make science reign supreme. How do we come to terms?
Now as you have not read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, I will enlighten you a bit. The purpose of existence is for us to explore the universes. There are uncountable universes and uncountable planets. So you think that because you are a spirit, you can locate a googleplex of spirit beings at will? No, no, no, it doesn't work that way my brother. Spirit are not omnipresent and you can't reach all of them at will. cheesy
Some have even shielded themselves from being by whom they don't want to see. I'll enlighten you with some references of the book of Universal History later. Please stop watching too much of Juju Nollywood film. Enjoy yourself smiley
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
That you are a god doesn't make you omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent. Your ability might increase a thousand times as a god but you are still not perfect. That you are a spirit doesn't put other spirits at your becks and calls. There desires could be different from mine. Their interests could be different from mine. As I am speaking with you right now, their are some ancestors who are craving for traditional worship on Earth while I'm here to make science reign supreme. How do we come to terms?
Now as you have not read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, I will enlighten you a bit. The purpose of existence is for us to explore the universes. There are uncountable universes and uncountable planets. So you think that because you are a spirit, you can locate a googleplex of spirit beings at will? No, no, no, it doesn't work that way my brother. Spirit are not omnipresent and you can't reach all of them at will. cheesy
Some have even shielded themselves from being by whom they don't want to see. I'll enlighten you with some references of the book of Universal History later. Please stop watching too much of Juju Nollywood film. Enjoy yourself smiley

Let's come to terms with your own concept for the main time!

The underlined please!

What makes you feel that it's your own desire that will overpower theirs?

Secondly you're now living in a time that science and technology has reached a desirable height. Any intellectual would expect you to use your experience in modern day science and technology to track any of those ancient ancestors down in any so called universe they could be! cheesy

For instance on planet earth today, science has advanced to the point that it's difficult for any living person to hide for more than a week without been trailed by modern scientists. Of course that's the achievement of PHYSICAL (Mortal) man.

So how do you now expect me to agree that you (a god) who is much more advanced in knowledge than all those primitive ancestors still finds it difficult to locate their whereabout (track them down) despite your being much more informed than them today? Yet you're here telling me that i can benefit from a book you wrote, whereas you can't take up such an easy task with your experience, and to worsen matters, you're saying you want science to reign when you can't overpower those you're supposed to conquer and render powerless! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.