Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Uniben Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Is Out (departmental) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uniben Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Is Out (departmental) (1195 Views)

2021 Is The Best, How I Made My First Millions / Miriam Akin: Nigeria Auto And Kiddies Investor Marks Birthday With Amazing Photo / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Is Out (departmental) by Promisev123(f): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Using this channel, I would love to inform the general public, that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Has released the Post UTME Cut off Mark 2020 Departmental Cut off Mark.

All interested candidates should take note, that there are certain things to know, before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of the major reasons why candidates failed getting admitted into the University of BENIN, is because they didn’t score up to the school cut off mark.

Before anything, take note that you are expected and it’s required of you to meet the required cut off mark for the school, and the courses itself.

Continue reading through link
https://www.techhallmark.com/uniben-cut-off-marks/

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Financially Benefit From The Outbreak Of The Corona Virus? / Where Is Nipost ? / Nospecto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.