Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy (432 Views)

Mohbad’s Dad Drops Tribute Album For His Late Son (Photo, Video) / Wandecoal Is Overhyped, Fire Boy Is Far Better Than Him, Nigerian Man Say. / EFCC Gave Us Naira Marley, Olamide Gave Us Fire Boy And Don Jazzy Gave Us Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy by Deloversbed(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
The popular Nigerian artiste Adedamola Adefolahan (born 1996/1997), known professionally as Fireboy DML has broken another silence this morning.

The young artiste who made his intentions known on his Twitter page said he is on the process of making himself the number one.

According to the young artiste who was signed into YBNL record in 2019, he said he is on the quest to write the best album of the year.

The star who won Listener's Choice and was nominated for Song of the Year for "Jealous" at the 2020 said he is not saying all these to boast of himself rather to make his fans know about his struggle .

From his twitter page he said"
still writing the best album in the country. Not just to...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/im-writing-best-album-for-country-fire.html?m=1

Re: I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy by Lawgod247: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: I'm Writing The Best Album For The Country -fire Boy by osamz007: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
No cap, LTG album was a hIt back to back. all songs were lit.

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Make Money Online at home During This Corona Crisis / Nigerian Rapper, Dremo Speaks On Being A Gay / Imagine, Burna Boy Blasts Nigerians Over Accountant General Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.