Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Popular Actor Allegedly Accused Of Asking Females On Social Media For Nude Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actor Allegedly Accused Of Asking Females On Social Media For Nude Photo (691 Views)

Shan George Reacts To Emzy, Ned Nwoko's Son's Claim Of Asking For Number / Claims Of Asking Girls To Go Unclad On IG Can't Damage My Career - MC Galaxy / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actor Allegedly Accused Of Asking Females On Social Media For Nude Photo by gistembassy123: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Famous Ghanaian actor and producer, Prince David Osei, known as a lover boy in many movies, has been accused of reportedly asking females on social media to send him their nude pictures. Some chats from the conversation David Osei had with some ladies have been gathered as evidence.

Although the ladies identities are yet to be revealed , one of the leaked chats indicated a request by him for a nude photo from a lady.SleekGist reports.

The 34 year old has denied these accusations by claiming he was in Dubai at the time of the conversation with her. In the chat, it is obvious that the lady has a close rapport with the actor as she expressed her anticipation to meet him one day.

Last year, Prince David Osei has shared a funny and embarrassing moment he encountered on set. According to the actor, he refused to kiss an actress while on set because she had a very bad mouth odor. The handsome actor revealed that the lady’s mouth smelled like a manhole and refused to kiss her.  He added that he prompted the director and told him that he had a bleeding gum and cannot kiss the lady.

“We are all doing creative work so you can’t have a bad mouth and body odor and come closer to me. It’s my health so I won’t do it, I will prompt the director and tell him I have a bleeding gum. I did it to some girl on set

Her mouth was smelling so bad like manhole and told the director that I won’t kiss her.  It was smelling so bad. I got close to her during the rehearsal and her breath alone was so bad so I decided not to kiss her”, Prince David Osei revealed.
See leaked chats here
https://sleekgist.com/news/popular-actor-allegedly-accused-of-asking-females-on-social-media-for-unclad-pictures/

Re: Popular Actor Allegedly Accused Of Asking Females On Social Media For Nude Photo by Freestainworld(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
wetin you dey expect from person wey fit sleep with your mama.

(1) (Reply)

Constance C. Friday is my Real Name not a Nickname / What Can You Do With 5k Today Best Comment Wins / 'money No Be Problem', Singer Kcee Says As He Welcomes 3rd Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.