Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,297 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot (1682 Views)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot by Popup9ja(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Zlatan Ibile, famous indigenous rapper has told his fans and followers that his parents suffered a lot.

Recall that the ‘“Zanku” hit maker only recently revealed that his mother used to collect Garri for them to eat on credit, adding that there were times she used only N150 to cook Okra soup for the family.

Read more and see post here:-https://popup9ja.com/zlatan-ibile-my-father-and-mother-suffered-a-lot/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot by Lawgod247: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot by OneCorner: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
So we should fry stone
Re: Zlatan Ibile - My Father And Mother Suffered A Lot by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tough times don’t last...
I once used to clean for a living...
Sorrow may last for the night but Joy comes in the morning. Hang On, continue to trust God for your story will soon change...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of One, Yvonne Jegede Show Off Her Backside In See-through Outfit. PHOTOS / It’s Not Easy To Be Beautiful, I’m A Complete Package – Bbnaija’s Erica Brags / Comedian Ay Debunk Cheating Rumour, Shares Photos And Video To Backup His Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.