Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 (688 Views)

Editi Effiong: I Got Nailed By COVID-19, I Got So Sick And Begged To Die / Corona Virus: Chinese Doctor Reveals Why Africans Will Survive. / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 by shogotermies(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is my personal observation on covid-19 and why they are few cases and death on blacks in general.
I thought of a feature which the black posses and the white doesn't, and that is the skin color.
Recall that the black skin is graced by melanin.
On my search online I realized that the melanin has an association with an antigen body called the melanocyte.
And this melanocyte is responsible for the production of melanin. The level of melanocyte activity affects the skin color.
Melanosomes are organelles In the cells responsible for storage, synthesis and transport of melanin
I realized that African skin have the largest melanosomes followed in turn by Indian, Mexican, Chinese and European.
Chinese and European: This guys has the highest cases and not too large melanosomes.

I just hope someone out there understands this.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 by MERCHANDISER: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Let me enlighten you dude... China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World, dominating former World powers. Even China President never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China. Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use BioWeapon. This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN A LAB INVIVO Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read "the eyes of an needle

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 by shogotermies(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Let me enlighten you dude...
China was so much becoming focused on ruling the World,
dominating former World powers. Even China President
never deny there is BioWeapon Lab in Wuhan, China.
Everybody knows that this very deadly version of the Virus
leaked/originated from the lab that was tweaking it to use
BioWeapon.
This virus isn't NATURAL....IT WAS CREATED/CULTURED IN
A LAB INVIVO
Believe it or not "CORONA VIRUS IS A LABORATORY MADE
VIRUS" i know the people that made it will do everything
possible to cover their tracks because it's a long planed work
when the rest of the world were sleeping. Nobody will claim
responsible for it because the thing is already Bio WEAPON
OF MASS DESTRUCTION.
ALL WORLD POWERS HAVE BIOWEAPONS... Go and read
"the eyes of an needle

I get u bro, but am not saying it's natural or not.
But what I wrote above is my thought on why we have few black cases

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 by implementing: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
It affects everyone, no matter your color just that blacks IN AFRICA already have good immune system right from the onset (as we d battle with bacteria and malaria everytime) but don't think it can't affect you, If your immune system is not strong then you're bleeped, If you smoke alot it's worse for you, stay safe
Re: Is This Why Africans Aren't Affected By Covid-19 by shogotermies(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
implementing:
It affects everyone, no matter your color just that blacks IN AFRICA already have good immune system right from the onset (as we d battle with bacteria and malaria everytime) but don't think it can't affect you, If your immune system is not strong then you're bleeped, If you smoke alot it's worse for you, stay safe
K

(1) (Reply)

Benefits OF Rain Core And Health Solution / 170 New Cases Of Covid-19 Has Been Confirmed,total 2558 Cases, Death 87 / Bill Gates Explains Why He Needs To Test His Vaccine In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.