Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? (466 Views)

Solskjaer Wasn’t Fair To Me At Manchester United – Ighalo / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
According to West Ham Football Club Vice Chairman, Karren Brady, this Premier League season should be declared void if it couldn't be finished because of the epidemic CoronaVirus, a disease spreading worldwide

Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
ay caramba....i can already see the look on the face of the liverpoo fans....especially after such a shameful "violent rape" AKA exit from UCL.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

see them ooooo

[img]https://media./images/4923c1473dbb12918875983e57fb0afa/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
ay caramba....i can already see the look on the face of the liverpoo fans....especially after such a shameful exit from UCL.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Waste of what should we call it if at the end of this season Liverpool go empty handed as poor teams like Arsenal and Spurs
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Waste of what should we call it if at the end of this season Liverpool go empty handed as poor teams like Arsenal and Spurs

its called LIFE/FOOTBALL, while some xtians would call it THE WRATH OF GOD on liverpoo
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called LIFE/FOOTBALL, while some xtians would call it THE WRATH OF GOD on liverpoo

Shey na only Liverpool come dey sin
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Shey na only Liverpool come dey sin

there are many people/teams/sports who will be in that same position.... all over the world. blame coronavirus for that!
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there are many people/teams/sports who will be in that same position.... all over the world. blame coronavirus for that!

Liverpool who were expecting the day the would lift the �, now I will just take them do some yeye
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Liverpool who were expecting the day the would lift the �, now I will just take them do some yeye

its not confirmed yet that A) it will be completely void and B) that current leader wont be called 2020 winner.
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its not confirmed yet that A) it will be completely void and B) that current leader wont be called 2020 winner.

I get plenty Liverpool fans wey dey do my yeye, I just dey pray make e happen
Re: CoronaVirus: Is This Fair To Liverpool? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I get plenty Liverpool fans wey dey do my yeye, I just dey pray make e happen

biggest liverpoo fans on NL (Maynation etc) will have a heartattack....lol

(1) (Reply)

Conor Mcgregor Angry Over The Death Of Aunt To Coronavirus / CAF And Inter Milan Celebrate Taribo West At 46 / Liverpool Open Negotiations With Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.