Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

Using Our Traditional Method Of Allegiance For Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Using Our Traditional Method Of Allegiance For Our Leaders (286 Views)

2023 Presidency: My Allegiance Is To Nigeria, Not Anyone – Osinbajo / 40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Our Traditional Method Of Allegiance For Our Leaders by Flyingngel(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nigeria is a country I always dream of how she can prosper for the benefit of her citizens but one thing that have make it nearly impossible is CORRUPTION.

Religious books like the Bible and Koran have been using to swear in our leaders who in turn discard all the "DONT" in it because it doesn't bring judgement immediately there by stealing our common patrimony with reckless abandonment.

Due to the above reason, I think the citizens shld ask that our TRADITIONAL OATH shld be administered instead bearing in mind that the "oath doesn't know brother or sister - it kill immediately it laws or gidelines are violated.
With this I believe we can move a bit forward.
Re: Using Our Traditional Method Of Allegiance For Our Leaders by Flyingngel(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
it can't work here cos we now has Satan as politicians.

(1) (Reply)

How PDP And Seyi Makinde Became Vectors Of COVID-19 / What Else Is New? / COVID-19: Kwara Govt Begins Distribution Of Over 100,000 Free Hand Sanitizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.