Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

You WONT Make Money Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You WONT Make Money Online. (778 Views)

You Wont Believe How Much It Will Cost To Start Your Own Internet Radio / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. / Top 7 Strongest Currencies In Africa…. You Wont Believe The No1, It Will Shock Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You WONT Make Money Online. by phantomiced(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
DO you want to make money online?

You have probably researched the topic and had so many answers and marketers ( Affiliate marketers mostly) sell you one BS or the other

They tell you how they made $10,000 online with PROOF ( some are edited)

give you a teaser and tell you to buy one pdf and you would start making money online.

Well.. I have been you and the truth is they all LIE.

Look at it this way, If it was easy to make money online by reading just one pdf book, they wouldnt be anyone NOT doing it.

So the big question is?

Can you make money online?

YES - ABSOLUTELY.

But you have to prepare yourself mentally and if you want to learn to make money online for FREE without investing in your own education ( not just pdfs, but lessons, webinars and developing the habits that would make you keep working when you don't feel like?)

YOU NEVER START.

In 2019, after working at my day job - ( post Msc,) I decided to look for ways to make money passively online and when i came here i saw losts of posts on how to make money online.

If these guys could doit why couldnt i?

I thought to myself, but i was sadly mistaken as YOU only get to hear about the good part - the results - never the struggle or the hard work and sleepless nights these guys have put in.

hearing it would probably scare you of and you wont sign up or by to their programs.

This is why i am taking my time to write this post for you!

I had a friend quit a job he was managing because he thought he could make money easily online.

He lost the job and for 2 years now has been jobless and NOT made money online ( and he bought paid eductaions)

So before you think of buying a pdf that promises to make you thousands of dollars in a month, think to yourself

If it is that easy? why is every one not doing it?

One thing you should also realise is, It IS DOABLE

with the write knowledge, resource, PRACTICE and habbits, you ould make money online.

so next time you want to buy or buy ito a program to make money online, ask whoever is selling you the promise "What iis the hardwork involved?"

Never get caught into something half heartedly or YOU WILL LOSE!

This is a sincere and honest rant and i would be back to show you HOW YOU CAN escape the rut of always being broke.

Am I rich? not by a long short but i am getting closer by educating myself as you should too.

If you are ready to change your financial status in this world ( especially in this country) be ready to start self education

Reading books ( not just one pdf) on ways to make money and from learning you can carve out a niche for yourslef and decide how you want your life to play out.

I was 26 and 11 months old when i realised what i wanted to do with my life and i am a year into actualising my dreams.

It is never too late to WAKE UP and smell the roses.
Re: You WONT Make Money Online. by Ladylite: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
phantomiced:
DO you want to make money online?

You have probably researched the topic and had so many answers and marketers ( Affiliate marketers mostly) sell you one BS or the other

They tell you how they made $10,000 online with PROOF ( some are edited)

give you a teaser and tell you to buy one pdf and you would start making money online.

Well.. I have been you and the truth is they all LIE.

Look at it this way, If it was easy to make money online by reading just one pdf book, they wouldnt be anyone NOT doing it.

So the big question is?

Can you make money online?

YES - ABSOLUTELY.

But you have to prepare yourself mentally and if you want to learn to make money online for FREE without investing in your own education ( not just pdfs, but lessons, webinars and developing the habits that would make you keep working when you don't feel like?)

YOU NEVER START.

In 2019, after working at my day job - ( post Msc,) I decided to look for ways to make money passively online and when i came here i saw losts of posts on how to make money online.

If these guys could doit why couldnt i?

I thought to myself, but i was sadly mistaken as YOU only get to hear about the good part - the results - never the struggle or the hard work and sleepless nights these guys have put in.

hearing it would probably scare you of and you wont sign up or by to their programs.

This is why i am taking my time to write this post for you!

I had a friend quit a job he was managing because he thought he could make money easily online.

He lost the job and for 2 years now has been jobless and NOT made money online ( and he bought paid eductaions)

So before you think of buying a pdf that promises to make you thousands of dollars in a month, think to yourself

If it is that easy? why is every one not doing it?

One thing you should also realise is, It IS DOABLE

with the write knowledge, resource, PRACTICE and habbits, you ould make money online.

so next time you want to buy or buy ito a program to make money online, ask whoever is selling you the promise "What iis the hardwork involved?"

Never get caught into something half heartedly or YOU WILL LOSE!

This is a sincere and honest rant and i would be back to show you HOW YOU CAN escape the rut of always being broke.

Am I rich? not by a long short but i am getting closer by educating myself as you should too.

If you are ready to change your financial status in this world ( especially in this country) be ready to start self education

Reading books ( not just one pdf) on ways to make money and from learning you can carve out a niche for yourslef and decide how you want your life to play out.

I was 26 and 11 months old when i realised what i wanted to do with my life and i am a year into actualising my dreams.

It is never too late to WAKE UP and smell the roses.

People who are still on the way don't encourage others.

You should have waited to have results before posting this epilog.

It is not inspiring if you are not in a place people can aspire to.

Keep grinding.

1 Like

Re: You WONT Make Money Online. by Godytech(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: You WONT Make Money Online. by phantomiced(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2020
Do not get me wrong.

I am getting results and it is great.

This is not to discourage but to encourage.

Making money online is not something you do if you want quick cash.

So spending money on a training that promises you quick results is a waste.

There are so many scams out there and the one "thing" they all have in common is quick results

I have been a victim myself.

I am just warning others,

Think before you invest

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Re: You WONT Make Money Online. by Godytech(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
phantomiced:
Do not get me wrong.

I am getting results and it is great.

This is not to discourage but to encourage.

Making money online is not something you do if you want quick cash.

So spending money on a training that promises you quick results is a waste.

There are so many scams out there and the one "thing" they all have in common is quick results

I have been a victim myself.

I am just warning others,

Think before you invest

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
come and show me how to make money 08118424073
Re: You WONT Make Money Online. by phantomiced(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Godytech:

come and show me how to make money 08118424073

if you cannot reach out to me, you are not hungry enough man.

I should be the one reaching out to change your life?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 5000 Facebook Page Likes And Follow? / Reasons Why You Need Pure Original Honey In Your Home(s) / $100 GIVE AWAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.