Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Two Bus Drivers Become A Land Owner In Lagos? What's Limiting You? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Two Bus Drivers Become A Land Owner In Lagos? What's Limiting You? (593 Views)

House Hunting In Lagos - What's Your Worst Experience!! / Excised Lands In Lagos- What You Need To Do Before You Purchase. / Be A Land Owner In Lagos With Just ???? Wazobia garden ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Two Bus Drivers Become A Land Owner In Lagos? What's Limiting You? by Oyedepopeter(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
How Two Bus Drivers Become A Land Owner In Lagos? WHAT'S LIMITING YOU?

Last week, I went to my regular food vendor to get food during lunchtime.

I met two bus drivers discussing. One would never expect them to be talking about something like that considering their kind of job.

Guess what?

They were talking about how they plan on getting a landed property with the money they had been saving.

I was amazed.

I had to move close to them and told them I had been listening to them from where I sat.

I asked them if they had any property or location in mind?

They replied:

That is the problem now. We don't know any affordable property.

I told them about THE NOOK, a serene, clean and eco-friendly estate currently selling for N2million, but with a minimum deposit of N500,000, you can secure your plot and spread the balance at no additional charges.

They were happy to hear that so they quickly scheduled an inspection to the site and made a deposit of *N500,000* and got theirs secured.

SO WHAT'S THE POINT?

My point is if these men with little income could save up for investment, what is your excuse?

I'm pretty sure you have no excuse.

THE NOOK offers the opportunity to own luxury at an affordable price.

Don't miss out on this. Let's make you also a land owner. If this bus driver can, then you too can. Take action now.

Call/WhatsApp 09015094850 today for a Free inspection.
#thenook

(1) (Reply)

Amari Gardens, Bogije, Lekki. C Of O, 48 Months Flexible Payment Plan! / Plot's Of Land In Hopewell Park Estate,ogogoro Village,ibedu -lekki / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.