Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Only For Serious Buyer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Only For Serious Buyer (1633 Views)

*40kg Chicken Head And Leg Available Right Now DM Fastest Buyer* / Security Dogs Available For New Home Both Puppy And Adult.. Serious Buyer Only / I Need A Pure Breed, Slant GSD Pup In Ibadan.. I'm A Serious Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Serious Buyer by Geo4646: 2:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Crossed breed, pit bull, 8months old, available for sale, 85k,
serious buyer.
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Adrian98(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lol. What is pity bull
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Geo4646: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Adrian98:
Lol. What is pity bull

typing error, I meant (pit bull )
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Adrian98(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2020
You're waiting for a serious buyer to call you when you haven't posted the picture of the dog for sale. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Jackonsy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Adrian98:
You're waiting for a serious buyer to call you when you haven't posted the picture of the dog for sale. Lol

Shush

Must you talk

If you are interested why not go to dm
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Adrian98(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jackonsy:

Shush

Must you talk

If you are interested why not go to dm

Why won't I talk.
You have something for sale but not picture. So I should waste my airtime to call and end up seeing trash.

If you have something for sale post pictures and stop saying serious buyers should call.
You as the seller you aren't even serious

1 Like

Re: Only For Serious Buyer by suzzyboss(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Adrian98:
Seconded
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by wizi44(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
suzzyboss:

Seconded
you always talk about your german shepherd dogs but no pic of your dogs has been posted

1 Like

Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Jh0wsef(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Adrian98:

Why won't I talk.
You have something for sale but not picture. So I should waste my airtime to call and end up seeing trash.

If you have something for sale post pictures and stop saying serious buyers should call.

You dey mind the mumu.. He's not serious at all
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Rabbitcartel: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Jh0wsef:

You dey mind the mumu.. He's not serious at all

It wasnt the op that asked must u talk??..

Tru tru no need to talk.. 1st no pictures, 2nd a crossbreed for 85k.. with such anoutrageous price was there any need asking for pictures?
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Geo4646: 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Adrian98:

Sorry please, I will send d pictures to u.
thanks
Re: Only For Serious Buyer by Geo4646: 1:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Adrian98:

Why won't I talk.

plz no fighting, u re right, sorry for d typing errors. I uploaded d pic of the dog, maybe I didn't do it properly, d price is negotiable , I can send it u thru whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Angry Camel Bites Off Owner’s Head After He Left It Tied Up In The Heat All Day / Cute Male Caucasian Pups For Sale! / 25 Powerful Images Of Animal Love That Can Teach Us So Much About Ourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.