Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie (778 Views)

22-year Old LAUTECH Student Wins N10 Million In Online Sport Betting / Ebonybet Is A Scam And Fraudulent Bookie. / Make Daily Profit Of 10% To 25% From Sport Betting (put The Odd In Your Favour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by kingme: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by gpatern: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2020
I would design the site for you call me on - Zero 8 Zero 6 433 433 0 for price, but for the bookie google www.betsys.com
Re: I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by kingme: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by felibrain: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
kingme:
how much does it cost to create a sport betting website and become a sport betting bookie in lagos?
What is the process required?
Please drop your contact if you know?
First, I will design the website for you and setup the virtuals also.
Then I guide you on everything else including how to get sports data and live odds.

I already started working on this and I can provide link. Let's chat on WhatsApp 080 943011two5
Re: I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by gpatern: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingme:

I have contacted you on whatsapp, please reply

I did not get your whatapp chat can you drop your own number let me call send you message
Re: I Want To Create A Sport Betting Website And A Bookie by kingme: 11:46am On May 31, 2020
gpatern:

I did not get your whatapp chat can you drop your own number let me call send you message
Zero
Nine
Zero
Two
One
Three
zero
Four
Eight
Eight
Three

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Digital Marketing In Ikotun, Lagos / Please Recommend A Silent Generator @100k Max. / Arik Cuts Salaries By 80%, Places 90% Of Staff On Leave Without Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.