Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus (339 Views)

Nigeria@63 National Day Awards / Popular ‘rich Kid’ NBA Geeboy Mocked After Reportedly Being Spotted / .....TESTS POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by ckundos(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2020
United States President Donald Trump has declared Sunday, March 15, a National Day of Prayer for this upcoming Sunday, shortly after declaring a state of emergency amid the fast-spreading coronavirus pandemic.

“We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these….,” Trump tweeted. “No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
It is my great honor to declare Sunday, March 15th as a National Day of Prayer. We are a Country that, throughout our history, has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these....

11:54 PM - Mar 13, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
128K people are talking about this
….No matter where you may be, I encourage you to turn towards prayer in an act of faith. Together, we will easily PREVAIL!110K11:54 PM – Mar 13, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy36.2K people are talking about this

The annual National Day of Prayer is originally scheduled for May 7.

Trump Admin Announces First Ever Global Alliance to End Religious Persecution in Nigeria.

Trump’s announcement came Friday, after he declared a national emergency over the coronavirus pandemic, in addition to partnerships with several large companies to expand testing for the illness.

“In America we celebrate faith. We cherish religion,” the president said during his State of the Union address last month. “We lift our voices in prayer and we raise our sights to the glory of God.”

Trump has large support from white evangelical Christians and Catholic voters. As president, he’s championed religious liberty and called for greater religious freedoms, such as strengthening prayer in public schools, according to Fox News.

In addition to the updated guidance on prayer in schools, the Trump administration also took action across nine federal agencies, releasing proposed rules to ensure religious organizations are not discriminated against by the federal government.
www.ministryexploit.com

Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by Zanas: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2020
What do you expect from the immoral and godless democrats?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by GraGra247(m): 6:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Mocked for what reason exactly. Is America not a Christian nation.

Is anyone compelled to pray if they chose not to.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2020
GraGra247:
Mocked for what reason exactly. Is America not a Christian nation.

Is anyone compelled to pray if they chose not to.
Americans themselves say they're a secular nation but here you're in Nigeria acting more catholic than the Pope.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Zanas:
What do you expect from the immoral and godless democrats?

You mean and immoral pusy grabber? Someone that lies from both sides of his mouth?
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by mamaafrik(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2020
Mocked,is it not logical to run to God as the virus seem to be getting out of hand.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by Timfreds(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Trump mocked for declaring Prayers against Coronavirus? Let the mockers contact the virus, then we'll see their fate.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by whitebeard(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2020
mu2sa2:
Americans themselves say they're a secular nation but here you're in Nigeria acting more catholic than the Pope.
show me where Americans said they are a secular nation...is it cause they open borders to people anyhow
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by GraGra247(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2020
mu2sa2:

You're exceedingly stupid. Totally bereft of any sense. In fact your level of ignorance is baffling.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by hisgrace090: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
I know there's joy in heaven for this singular move of trump though satanist will panic as usual.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by cRobo: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2020
I'm not surprised

Democrats are demons
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by nrexzy: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Everything and anything to Win the Election
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2020
GraGra247:

You're exceedingly stupid. Totally bereft of any sense. In fact your level of ignorance is baffling.
And by this post, you r exactly what you are ....! Yaba left is open to all.
Re: Trump Mocked As He Declares Sunday National Day Of Prayer For Coronavirus by Nickijay01: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Wanna know how to make money in a legit way and cashout real quick. Message me on Telegram or Message me on WhatsApp +2348081437575. Hurry Now. Nigerians only.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Protest, Our Politicians Want Us To Die Of Hunger- Raphael Sunny( Vi / 105 Out Of 183 Has Recovered From Covid19 With Our Herbal Syrup - Madagascar / FACT CHECK: Is There Anyone Like Bruce Mayrock, Who Set Himself Ablaze For Biafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.