Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! (5233 Views)

NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / BBNaija Mistakenly Shows Nina's Shower Time / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by DPricey1(f): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning everyone. I don't know if this is the right section to post this but I urgently need help please.

I'm a member of RAGP, my neighbor that's out of town called and asked me to help subscribe his GoTV.
I tried to but network was bad, I called him and informed him that I'd keep trying.

When it was successful, I called to let him know but he said, he couldn't wait any longer, he already went somewhere else to do it.

Now my question are:
Will GoTV refund my money? if not
Will his GoTV subscription run for 2 months?

PLEASE GUYS, HELP A SISTER GET HER MONEY!

P.S: I called RAGP's customer care but they asked me to reach GoTV customer service. Their customer care number doesn't exist and they've not replied my mail for 3 days now.
Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2020
The subscription will run for 2 months.
Why do you want your money back? Is it wrong to subscribe for your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by okirewaju(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2020
Subscription will run for 2 months.
Try and cajole your neighbour to subscribe for another month.

Chat Gotv customer care on their site

1 Like

Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by DPricey1(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2020
okirewaju:
Subscription will run for 2 months. Try and cajole your neighbour to subscribe for another month.
Chat Gotv customer care on their site
Thank you! I'd beg him to pay me, or wait till next month.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by DPricey1(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
The subscription will run for 2 months.
Why do you want your money back? Is it wrong to subscribe for your boyfriend

Thank you but I'm happily married
Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by Davash222(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2020
Unmarried neighbor out of town called a married woman in town to help him subscribe his Gotv. Who will watch the Gotv since he’s out of town?
Is your husband aware of this?

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by kokoA(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
He's out of town yet he count wait to subscribe Gotv that he/she won't be watching? undecided undecided Dis your story sha...
Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by DPricey1(f): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Davash222:
Unmarried neighbor out of town called a married woman in town to help him subscribe his Gotv. Who will watch the Gotv since he’s out of town?
Is your husband aware of this?

And who told you he's unmarried?
Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by Happinesswithin(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
I had issues with my Gotv earlier call this number.07080630900
Re: Gotv Mistakenly Subscribed Twice, Please Help! by DPricey1(f): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Happinesswithin:
I had issues with my Gotv earlier call this number.07080630900

Thank you very much. I just called them

(1) (Reply)

Meet Danny Zara Who Set To Break Guinness World Record Longest $£x Marathon / Goodbye To Channel O / Top Paid Actors & Actresses In Hollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.