Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) (9215 Views)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule-ado, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by mungoparks: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2020
GeeMeshin1:

It is yet unclear but people are injured.
ok
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Beremx(f): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2020
I just pray no life was lost especially the school which was severely affected.

It is well
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Beremx:
I just pray no life was lost especially the school which was severely affected.

It is well
with what i felt here which is at least 15km from where it happened, i am certain any living thing about 100m radius close to that bang wouldn't survive it except God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Beremx(f): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
with what i felt here which is at least 15km from where it happened, i am certain any living thing about 100m radius close to that bang wouldn't survive it except God's intervention.
Haaaa!!! It is well o!!
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by slyfox35(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
If you post this nonsense again on any post that concerns life,na thunder go fire your generation,na everything Dem take dey play?
Cow!!

Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Egoamaka2(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Calamity in dis country Baba God save Us
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by cRobo: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
slyfox35:

If you post this nonsense again on any post that concerns life,na thunder go fire your generation,na everything Dem take dey play?
Cow!!
[/s]

who is playing with you?

now read your post and tell me if there is any sense and relation to the topic

when some one is startled he/she lost words

if you had any sense in your empty skull left you would have understood

well enough said

I won't say a word
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by slyfox35(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:
[s][/s]

who is playing with you?

now read your post and tell me if there is any sense and relation to the topic

when some one is startled he/she lost words

if you had any sense in your empty skull left you would have understood

well enough said

I won't say a word
Well...I can see you have a full skull,full with dust and debris

Your iq is way below minimum

You won't say a word but then you spill enough garbage from your trash can called your brain
You won't say a word!!!

Let me tell you the plain fact,you look dumb saying that,not that you will be surprised about that though,cos you already know you look dumb

Enough said!
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by cRobo: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
slyfox35:

Well...I can see you have a full skull,full with dust and debris

Your iq is way below minimum

You won't say a word but then you spill enough garbage from your trash can called your brain
You won't say a word!!!

Let me tell you the plain fact,you look dumb saying that,not that you will be surprised about that though,cos you already know you look dumb

Enough said!

it's obvious that your brain capacity is 0.00000000001 byte

Just because today is sunday and I am a Christian that want to go heaven and also for the tragic incident that occurred in festac

and also

because I am the bigger man and you are small, minute and insignificant

I FORGIVE YOU

don't ever mention me again

well

I won't say a word
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by slyfox35(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
cRobo:

it's obvious that your brain capacity is 0.00000000001 byte

Just because today is sunday and I am a Christian that want to go heaven and also for the tragic incident that occurred in festac

and also

because I am the bigger man and you are small, minute and insignificant

I FORGIVE YOU

don't ever mention me again

well

I won't say a word

Go hug transformer,Low self esteem mofo
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
I stay in Ilupeju and I heard it really loud. Felt like an unusually loud thunderstorm
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Neatb(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Where is AMOTEKUN?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Skinnienigga(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Neatb:
Where is AMOTEKUN?

Wetin amotekun wan do? It was a pipeline explosion.
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by Amorprincesa24: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
I thought it was our area transformer or thunder sad
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I thought it was our area transformer or thunder sad

Far from that..
Re: Explosion Rocks Bethlehem Girls College, Abule Ado Lagos (pictures and videos) by GeeMeshin1(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Killed, 50 Injured, 20 Vehicles Destroyed As Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / Slain Banker’s Husband, A Responsible Prisoner – Journalist / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.