Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] (469 Views)

Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) / Pipeline Explosion At Graceland Estate Isheri Lagos / Big Python Killed Around Ajah Area, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] by luvkidtemmy(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Earlier today was a loud bang at Amuwo Odofin area where residents was forced to wake up this morning with another pipeline explosion which shook the whole neighborhood to effect of something that can be compared to an earthquake disaster

A video which was taken at about 20mins after the incident show a fierce fire raging some meters away with some properties destroyed and residents disposed on the street

Watch Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TPrAj9qT5Y

This will be the second occurrence of pipeline outburst in Lagos this year.

For More details: https://9japosh.com.ng/breaking-another-pipeline-explosion-hits-lagos-on-sunday-morning-watch-video/

Re: Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] by Humanoid01(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2020
How far is this place from Lafenwa, Ogun state? I heard a very loud explosion about two hours ago. Still trying to figure out what that was.
Re: Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] by Kalaba(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Humanoid01:
How far is this place from Lafenwa, Ogun state? I heard a very loud explosion about two hours ago. Still trying to figure out what that was.
I can't give you the distance in Km, but it's very very far.
Re: Breaking!! Pipeline Explosion Hits Amuwo Odofin Area Lagos State [video] by Humanoid01(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2020
Kalaba:

I can't give you the distance in Km, but it's very very far.
That's difficult to process, 'cause the impact of the explosion was high. It sounded like a bomb blast.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Isn't A Straight Forward Person -- OAP Michael Effiong / Lockdown: See The Party Video That Lands Funke Akindele, Husband In Trouble / GTB Slashes International Spending Limit To $100/month As Forex Scarcity Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.