Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match (1706 Views)

Tinubu, Sanusi, Subsidies And The Economics Of Empathy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda / 2023 Elections: Can Obi/Sanusi Ticket win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by TylerDurden: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2020
See the idiots that ran into here to promote that satanic combo.

I laff!

Tinubu and Sanusi are expired and dusted.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by SadiqBabaSani: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2020
This Guy is Running Amoke tdy
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by TylerDurden: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
SadiqBabaSani:
This Guy is Running Amoke tdy
[/s]
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by JonDon12: 11:52am On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:

I laff!

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
TylerDurden:

I laff!

...Afamed has already arrived to mock igbos n others

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by omoharry(f): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Nigerians and their perpetual foolishness for always bringing in thieves and rogues and radicals into power.We are still battling with how to cope with this current hardship caused by this clueless govt you stupid guys voted into power.,You guys are now thinking about another thief that will pocket the whole of Nigeria just the way he is already doing in Lagos state.Are you guys stupid or what ??do you guys ever sit down to think at all, about ur future and that of your children? .I believe we are coursed to always endorse stupid and selfish people to rule then, we will later come around to start lamenting of how bad our leaders are.
Stupid people that is what anyone supporting this combo are ??Tinubu the thief and Sanusi the refine radical my foot .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by VaselineCrew: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
omoharry:
Nigerians and their perpetual foolishness for always bringing in thieves and rogues and radicals into power.We are still battling with how to cope with this current hardship caused by this clueless govt you stupid guys voted into power.,You guys are now thinking about another thief that will pocket the whole of Nigeria just the way he is already doing in Lagos state.Are you guys stupid or what ??do you guys ever sit down to think at all, about ur future and that of your children? .I believe we are coursed to always endorse stupid and selfish people to rule then, we will later come around to start lamenting of how bad our leaders are.
Stupid people that is what anyone supporting this combo are ??Tinubu the thief and Sanusi the refine radical my foot .

Oh my goodness, you’ve said it all.

I’ve been looking for mentally stable individuals like yourself on this site.

It’s like they just love to punish themselves, I don’t get it at all. Don’t make no sense whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
2 hot heads? Tinubu that fought with all his deputies and successors . Tinubu 2023? Hmmm what is wrong with Osinbajo 2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by GamalNasser: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
God punish anyone promoting Sanusi or Tinubu for 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
God punish anyone promoting Sanusi or Tinubu for 2023

Same thing you said about PMB in 2015 and again in 2019. Unfortunately for you, staying online alone to make noise never translates to what will happen on the ground as we saw with Buhari's win in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by celeiyke: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
Political neophytes everywhere. Tinubu/Sanusi!!!! Very funny. Same reasons Saraki advanced against Buhari/Tinubu will fail them when Tinubu desperately wanted to run with Buhari. BTW Tinubu n Ganduje belong to same camp, why not advance Ganduje/Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by GamalNasser: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oshigun:

Same thing you said about PMB in 2015 and again in 2019. Unfortunately for you, staying online alone to make noise never translates to what will happen on the ground as we saw with Buhari's win in 2015 and 2019.

Buhari rigged in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by helinues: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
DOA

Muslim- Muslim
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by Mintek: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oshigun:

Same thing you said about PMB in 2015 and again in 2019. Unfortunately for you, staying online alone to make noise never translates to what will happen on the ground as we saw with Buhari's win in 2015 and rigging in 2019.

God forbids bullion-van-Tinubu as president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by chrisatus: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
For me ooooh I can say sanusi has a good vipe for a leader but tinubu no way
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by chrisatus: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
blackboy:
2 hot heads? Tinubu that fought with all his deputies and successors . Tinubu 2023? Hmmm what is wrong with Osinbajo 2023

Osinbanjo 2023 is never possible
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by wetmenow: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
In your dream
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by SciLab: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tinubu presidency- 'impossicant future tense'

Even his supporters know, they just want to eat his money because he can't win.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by MoIbrahim: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls you people should save us this 2023 distractions. There is enough wahala to worry about 2020, 2021, and even 2022.
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by TheChameleon: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Osinbajo / Sanusi 2023 cheesy

South South - Senate President

North East - Speaker, House of Reps.

South west- Senate Leader..

Igbo = Chief Whip, House of Reps tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by omoharry(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Oh my goodness, you’ve said it all.

I’ve been looking for mentally stable individuals like yourself on this site.

It’s like they just love to punish themselves, I don’t get it at all. Don’t make no sense whatsoever
ya..it's pretty annoying seeing the way these blind unintelligent loyalist are. Sometimes I wonder if all the matured and intelligent members of nairaland have left this once vibrant and matured forum for us to cope with only stupid blind and immature people that do not reason at all .
If these people here are a representative of our youth ,then there is certainly no hope for this country .
Honestly speaking, our leaders are a representation of who we really are and the way we think .It is really a pathetic situation we have on our hand .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by Iceberg3: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
TheChameleon:
Osinbajo / Sanusi 2023 cheesy

South South - Senate President

North East - Speaker, House of Reps.

South west- Senate Leader..

Igbo = Chief Whip, House of Reps tongue

ivartheMENTAL grin

UsmandanLexingtonsteele in Hotoro grin

grin

HotoroMENTAL grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by Ojiofor: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who dash bullio van thief and islamic jihadist presidency?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu- Sanusi Ticket A Perfect Match by TheChameleon: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iceberg3:

ivartheMENTAL grin

UsmandanLexingtonsteele in Hotoro grin

grin

HotoroMENTAL grin

Gmbuharii aka Dabullit. How u dey cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Attacks Hope Uzodinma For Making False Allegation Against PDP / Throwback Pictures of Adams Oshiomole / Is Nigeria Heading To Another Civil War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.