Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

A - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A (387 Views)

Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A by Gwagone: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2020
A
Re: A by Lawgod247: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: A by BlueAngel444: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Gwagone:
Happy Sunday Nairalander, there's this question a young lady asked now in the church and I am not satisfied with the answer that was given about giving Tithe in the church
She used herself as an example and said
'Am I to give Tithe after collecting a loan from my work place and I pay back every month from my salary'
How's she going to go about it?
she's not supposed to pay tithe AT ALL undecided

(1) (Reply)

Almajirai Not Palliatives, Stop Distributing Them To Nigerians, CAN Tells Kano / Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 / Is Jesus Christ A Christian : A Question Which Requires A Second Thought To Answ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.