Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 (147 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:13pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On May 16, 2020
Did you really need to create another thread for this?? undecided
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:56am On May 17, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, May 17, 2020)

*THE SURE FOUNDATION*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, the Author and the Finisher of my faith.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let the voice, "depart from me ye workers of iniquity, I know you not", never be my portion, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let my life and lifestyle never bring shame or reproach to Your name; please, give me the grace to run away from iniquity, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let my life and those of my entire family, be built on the solid foundation of Your word: and, empower us to withstand and overcome the storms and floods of life, no matter how fierce, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to preach the gospel of the Lord Jesus, not with the philosophy and traditions of men, but with the power of the Holy Spirit, convicting sinners and bringing them to Your saving knowledge and grace, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, when trials, temptations and persecutions shall arise against my faith, please, give me enough grace and power to stand, and to overcome them, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to study Your word daily, and to live by it; help me to do Your perfect Will, and to see You, in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 by dallyemmy: 9:09am On May 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Did you really need to create another thread for this?? undecided
I didn't see the one you are talking about. However, the purpose is to reach the people with the word of God.

(1) (Reply)

God Has Already Gone Before You / Daily Communion With God || Pastor David A. Taiwo / UK Sanctions Oyakhloime Over 5G And Covid19 Controversial Statement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.