Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. (409 Views)

Who Among These Three Do You Want As Nigeria's First Lady In 2023? / See The Person APC People Want As Senate President / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by dlondonbadboy: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
You don't want Buhari for a third time, you dont want Sanusi, you dont want Elrufia, you dont want Atiku, you dont want tinubu, you dont want any of tinubu's boys, you dont want an igbo president, you dont want a pastor, you don't want an old face, you don't want a new face....

What is the matter na? Who una want?
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by SadiqBabaSani: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2020
We want the LondonBoy
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by ChristianNorth: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2020
Anyone except Tinubu. He is a threat to our CBN vault

1 Like

Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by Lawgod247: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by OlawaleBammie: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
They want ME!!!
Ilufemiloye funra mi
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by akandi4u(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Donald Duke Donald Duke Donald Duke Donald Duke Donald Duke, I repeat Donald Duke
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
For the now we don't want ANY the seat should be vacant until further notice they have all performed below par and we don't trust the incoming ones to act different.

We all Need to go back to the drawing board to locate were we got it wrong and how to move forward.
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by LarryBee1k: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by adekolaelect(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
They can't be contented but the Death will close their eyes one by one

Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by agulion: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Peter obi
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
dlondonbadboy:
You don't want Buhari for a third time, you dont want Sanusi, you dont want Elrufia, you dont want Atiku, you dont want tinubu, you dont want any of tinubu's boys, you dont want an igbo president, you dont want a pastor, you don't want an old face, you don't want a new face....

What is the matter na? Who una want?
Ol boy u still dey?

I remembered you as Atiku boy in the last election

Are you still with Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by dlondonbadboy: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ol boy u still dey?

I remembered you as Atiku boy in the last election

Are you still with Nnamdi Kanu?

I am with he who is right, while he is right.
Re: Who Exactly Do Y'all Want As President.. by dlondonbadboy: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
agulion:
Peter obi

Ok. ..

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Infected By Coronavirus / Rose Okoji Oko: Nigerian Senator Dies In UK Hospital / Nigerians Frustrating Efforts To Stop COVID-19 Spread—fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.