Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? (1022 Views)

Electronic Tattoo: Bill Gates Predicts Technology That Will Replace Smart Phones / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by andelawhite: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,
Happy sunday and I hope you are having a nice time. So I've been thinking on what it might look like having child mode on smart phones, which will pose a form of restriction to children, messing up with our phone. Personlly, I havent quite seen smart phone with this feature and I think it would be a great idea but I would like to know what you think about this. Kindly drop your comments below.

Cheers and happy sunday once again.

Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Lawgod247: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Would be nice.
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Screen time on iOS
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by ejighikemeuwa: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Ejadike(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
It's gonna make sense..
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Mohbola(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
It won't be bad
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Simeony007(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
Hmm I'll like to use this as my project topic

Thanks for saying kiss
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2020
This is a great idea, children shouldn't be exposed to what is exclusively for adults.
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Corroro: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lovely idea, irrespective of the need to expose children to smartphones, there should be a limit and this idea would help a lot.

Op, that phone you posted up there is UT a Tecno phone?

1 Like

Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by AmosAkins: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Child mode? As in Kids mode
This is on my device tho
It exempts application from the launcher .
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by ps3o(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2020
andelawhite:
Hello Nairalanders,
Happy sunday and I hope you are having a nice time. So I've been thinking on what it might look like having child mode on smart phones, which will pose a form of restriction to children, messing up with our phone. Personlly, I havent quite seen smart phone with this feature and I think it would be a great idea but I would like to know what you think about this. Kindly drop your comments below.

Cheers and happy sunday once again.

Most Android 9 phones have a similar feature called Multi users...where you restrict others asides the owner of the phone who remains the admin
Re: Child Mode On Smart Phones, What Do You Think? by Chubbyface: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Child mode on smartphone would really make sense and save us from constantly resetting our phones after a child must have tampered with it

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Youtube On Huawei Y8p, Y7p, Y6p, P40 Pro, Nova 7 5g New Method / Samsung Galaxy A02s Review / Super Redmi 9 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.