Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Solved - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Solved (762 Views)

Solved / How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video / Bermuda Triangle Mystery Solved As Scientists Think They've Figured It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solved by Evaz900(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Solved by tyup(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
Evaz900:
Hello guys I would like you guys to help me out here, i want to relocate from my current(Benin city) to another state or low cost african country. Reasons being this town has a lot of Sad memories for me and i just want to start my life all over again in a conducive environment. Please Matured advice needed.

Then Ibadan gat you
Re: Solved by Millenniumlady(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

Then Ibadan gat you
Op run ooooo shocked ibadan nah werey people full there.....you should try lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: Solved by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

Then Ibadan gat you
which Ibadan?
Hope not this same Ibadan I moved into two months ago?

2 Likes

Re: Solved by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Op run ooooo shocked ibadan nah werey people full there.....you should try lagos or Abuja

Re: Solved by tyup(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

So you'll rather rate crime in Ibadan to Lagos or Abuja who's cost of living is high? you donno what ur saying

southniyikaye:
which Ibadan?
Hope not this same Ibadan I moved into two months ago?

where did you move to and what was ur experience like that no State in 9ja experience? if we hear now ur probably living around bere or Apete

1 Like

Re: Solved by Evaz900(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
tyup:

Then Ibadan gat you

Thank for replying, but why ibadan?
Re: Solved by Evaz900(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I can’t stand the stress of Lagos, I like Abuja tho, but it’s the cost of accommodation that scares me.
Re: Solved by Clemsilver45: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2020
For the cost of living in Abuja, its by choice. They're cheap areas and they're probably expensive area. It depend on your budget. And for foodstuff they're also very good places you can get the cheapest. Abuja is the cheapest place you can dream of relocation to if you are wise and know the real people to mingle with.
I currently based in FCT Abuja.
Evaz900:

I can’t stand the stress of Lagos, I like Abuja tho, but it’s the cost of accommodation that scares me.
Re: Solved by Evaz900(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2020
Clemsilver45:
For the cost of living in Abuja, its by choice. They're cheap areas and they're probably expensive area. It depend on your budget. And for foodstuff they're also very good places you can get the cheapest. Abuja is the cheapest place you can dream of relocation to if you are wise and know the real people to mingle with.
I currently based in FCT Abuja.

Clemsilver45

Thanks for the comment, Sorry where in FCT are you based? Abuja has been my dream place to live in this nigeria, Maybe we can connect privately, Because after this corona virus issue , i just want to relocate from my present location completely. So much NEGATIVE energy here embarassed
Re: Solved by Clemsilver45: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
I live in airport road before city gate

quote author=Evaz900 post=88114824]

Clemsilver45

Thanks for the comment, Sorry where in FCT are you based? Abuja has been my dream place to live in this nigeria, Maybe we can connect privately, Because after this corona virus issue , i just want to relocate from my present location completely. So much NEGATIVE energy here embarassed[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Watch The Full Video Of Helicopter Crash Into A Lagos Building Today / A Week After Posting ‘don’t Wanna Die Too Young’, Man Dies In An Accident(pix) / UAE Bars Citizens From Travelling To Nigeria, Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.