Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. (684 Views)

Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / Ever Been To Costa Rica? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. by emezp: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Good day guys, Does anyone has information about applying for Costa Rica tourist visa in Nigeria. I will be glad to get assistance thanks. (08063452021).
Re: How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. by sliksusan: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
emezp:
Good day guys, Does anyone has information about applying for Costa Rica tourist visa in Nigeria. I will be glad to get assistance thanks. (08063452021).

Currently, there is no Costa Rica Embassy In Nigeria you need to go kenya and sumbit your document at costa rica embassey
Re: How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. by Henryjames80: 2:30am On Apr 28, 2022
sliksusan:

Currently, there is no Costa Rica Embassy In Nigeria you need to go kenya and sumbit your document at costa rica embassey
Re: How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria. by Henryjames80: 8:24pm On May 28, 2022
emezp:

To apply for Costa Rica you will need to Legaliza police report and statement of account. By third party country. Mexico embassy. And translate it. And scan all your documents and upload it send it by mail to Costa Rica Embassy in Kenya. They will give you an interview date. For your visa it only if you can spend the money

(1) (Reply)

In Spain You Can Only Take Your Mum And Dad With You / Pls How Do I Process My Relocation To Canada By Myself And Not By Agent / CCTV Footage Of The Helicopter Crash At Ikeja Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.