Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Research On The Development Of Ground Improvement Method In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Research On The Development Of Ground Improvement Method In Nigeria. (599 Views)

Buy 5 Bedroom Terrace At # 40,000,000 At The Development Stage And Sell At / Buy 5 Bedroom Terrace At N40,000,000 At The Development Stage / CHRIS-MULTICRETE INTERIOR ( HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research On The Development Of Ground Improvement Method In Nigeria. by Olabamijie(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Research on the Development of Ground Improvement Method using Recycled Soil Material - Investigation in Nigeria.

Hello Nairalanders

I want to believe this meets you well.

I am on my Masters programme in Japan and currently working on a Research to investigate the potentials and barriers to the use of improved recycled soil for ground improvement in Nigeria.

I believe we are all aware that with the development of building technology in recent years, the effect on environmental degradation has been a major concern. This study was conceived in a bid to further promote environmental sustainability through reasonable resources consumption pattern in line with The United Nation sustainable development goals. The purpose of the study is to examine the feasibilities and efficiency of developing a ground improvement method using recycled construction sludge.

I want to crave the indulgence of engineers, architects, project managers and other experts who have worked particularly in housing sector, highway or construction projects to please fill out this short survey form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenGslzZykRxK_Ub6GuqWSEQE_OTRA75bhTQ-Ai2LroM3s2cA/formResponse

This survey is designed to obtain background information about our attitude towards construction waste management and the potentials of the use of improved recycled soil material as ground improvement method in Nigeria's construction industry. It will also be used as part of my Thesis work towards obtaining my Masters Degree here in Japan.

If you have any comment or suggestion to further improve the outcomes of this research, please feel free to share your thoughts by writing it in the comment section at the end of the questionnaire.

Thank you for your support !!!!!

Olabamijie

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Needed For Rent In Odili Road, PH / 2004 Toyota Siena For Sale / Avocado Terraces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.