Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki (5078 Views)

On Going Project Be A Partaker Of Luxury Homes Situated At Elegushi Lekki. / BRAND NEW 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX At ELEGUSHI, LEKKI (pictures) / ** Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment In Ikate-elegushi. Lekki . N 2m P/a ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
MeKshow:
This is really a good Job..... Nice
Following.....
Thanks sir
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Mayor78: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2020
This is Engineers at Work. The technicalities required to achieve this project isn't for the faint hearted Engineer's. Welldone Aventures.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Mayor78:
This is Engineers at Work. The technicalities required to achieve this project isn't for the faint hearted Engineer's. Welldone Aventures.
Thanks it is quite challenging and very interesting at the same time.

Happy Easter to All our esteemed clients and followers.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aventures:
floor plans
oga aventures, isn't the lockdown affecting you people.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

oga aventures, isn't the lockdown affecting you people.
It is ooo, happy Easter chiefo

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by esoorita: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Aventures:
Dear Nairalanders,

We have gone silence a while to re position ourselves to serve our esteemed client better. We have been working on some project of Nairaland in a long while and as a result of confidentiality we were unable to post some of the job. This Project is in Partnership with CIDA Investment Solutions Ltd. A real estate development Company owned by an Amiable Female Builder and Also a Quiet Nairalander. We got s nod from CIDA to blog this beautiful project.

Project Description: 16 Nos of 2 Bedroom Luxury flats on 4 suspended floor and Ground floor, a concerge, FM office and car Park all on Grd floor

Project Status: In progress: Foundation work

It's nice to see some serious construction project on the forum. Well done Aventures!
Foundation Type: 53 Nos of 8 Meter Piles of 600 Diameter

Budget : Confidential.

Duration: To be taken in Phases.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by topsy23: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2020
My Oga weldone, sir, This is a mighty project. more strength.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
topsy23:
My Oga weldone, sir, This is a mighty project. more strength.
Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by kopell: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aventures:
Dear all,

like i said the foundation work in progress, i will try and update the pix of previous job done.

As usual, the setting out was done and the pile points centers were established.

After, that the real piling job commenced, the method used is called bored pile which involve drilling and concreting simultaneously. The drilling rig suitable is used to drilled to the required diameter and depth. Mean while prior to drilling the pile reinforcement commonly called 'cage' must have been prepared well in advance. As soon as the drilling is abut to be completed concrete preparation commences in earnest. The moment the depth is achieved the whole is flushed i:e removing the soil drilled by close water circulation and drilling chemicals where necessary. Right after that the cage is inserted and concrete is poured with the use of tremming pipes.
Well done ooohhh we miss your professionalism display. Welcome back. I'm still saving my kobokobo for future project.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
kopell:
Well done ooohhh we miss your professionalism display. Welcome back. I'm still saving my kobokobo for future project.
Thanks Boss.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by mufutau55(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
kopell:

Me too o. Association of Kobo-kobo people. God help us o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Valuepaints20(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by onoja12: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2021
beautiful
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
While we await. More of this project to unfold kindly view our new deliveries

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by mufutau55(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Welcome back Aventures. Lovely deliveries.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by twinskenny(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Aventures:
beautiful stuff.. was glad to be part of this … thank you ogami
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Powerexpert: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beautiful. Hope I'm not too late to the party?
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
mufutau55:
Welcome back Aventures. Lovely deliveries.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
twinskenny:
beautiful stuff.. was glad to be part of this … thank you ogami
baba me and you na 5&6 always part of my success story. With you I go to bed , sleep and close my eyes. Thanks always
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by twinskenny(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Aventures:
baba me and you na 5&6 always part of my success story. With you I go to bed , sleep and close my eyes. Thanks always
thanks for your trust always
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by mufutau55(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Aventures:

Good collab.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by kopell: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Aventures:
Good job Engineer fantastic finishing, you guys continue to hide your jobs this days. It’s is well, congratulations we’ll finish job.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Powerexpert:
Beautiful. Hope I'm not too late to the party?
Thanks sir, uwc
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2021
kopell:
Good job Engineer fantastic finishing, you guys continue to hide your jobs this days. It’s is well, congratulations we’ll finish job.
Thank you sir. We would repent sir.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
MeKshow:
This is really a good Job..... Nice
Following.....
Thanks bro.
Some.of this terraces is available for sale
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
The back view during construction

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by somehow: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Aventures:

Engineer, do you handle finishing?
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
somehow:

Engineer, do you handle finishing?
Yes sir
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by somehow: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aventures:
Yes sir

Ok sir

What indicates the commencement of the finishing stage?

Current stage : Piping and wiring ungoing.
Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by Aventures(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
somehow:

Ok sir

What indicates the commencement of the finishing stage?

Current stage : Piping and wiring ungoing.
it is called pre plastering stage and it depends on you expectations
1. Electrical piping and cabling (cabling could be delayed atimes due to cable thief's but all pipes must be ensure intact for running of cable at a secured time)
2. All mechanical conduits: plumbing, AC conduits, etc.
3. Windows or window subframe (depending on installation method)
4. All necessary block work, such as inspection chambers, fence and any ancillary structure so that plastering can be done at a stretch
5. Smart home conduits (optional)

After pre plastering:
Plastering stage

Plastering
Doors (depending on type of doors)
Window hoods and all cement art work.

Finishing
Ceiling
Wall screeding
Tiling
Doors
Sanitary fittings
Furniture (kitchen cabinets and wardrobes and shelves)
Electrical fittings
Etc etc

Re: Construction Of 16 Mini Luxury Flats At Elegushi Lekki by somehow: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aventures:
it is called pre plastering stage and it depends on you expectations
1. Electrical piping and cabling (cabling could be delayed atimes due to cable thief's but all pipes must be ensure intact for running of cable at a secured time)
2. All mechanical conduits: plumbing, AC conduits, etc.
3. Windows or window subframe (depending on installation method)
4. All necessary block work, such as inspection chambers, fence and any ancillary structure so that plastering can be done at a stretch
5. Smart home conduits (optional)

After pre plastering:
Plastering stage

Plastering
Doors (depending on type of doors)
Window hoods and all cement art work.

Finishing
Ceiling
Wall screeding
Tiling
Doors
Sanitary fittings
Furniture (kitchen cabinets and wardrobes and shelves)
Electrical fittings
Etc etc

Thank you for the breakdown, I appreciate.

Are the bolded the actual finishing stage or everything you wrote here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Investment Is Safe And Secure In Queens Court Estate Lakowe Lekki Lagos / Cheap Land @ Abijo by Amity Estate lekki / Affordable Houses For Sale At Kwankwasiyya, Amana And Bandirawo Cities In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.