Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? (456 Views)

Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
I use to root for him but his response to this virus has exposed clearly his priorities, that is himself.
how people still support this man is a deep underlying issue, has a problem to do with themselves. Go on twitter #TheWorstPresidentEver and see real reasons people think he is the worst, I got convinced.
Its very hard to support this man without talking about conspiracy theories.

Trump is the worst president ever
what do you think?
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Lawgod247: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lawgod247:
Ok

Ohhhkay grin
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by powerkey: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Obrigardo:
I use to root for him but his response to this virus has exposed clearly his priorities, that is himself.
how people still support this man is a deep underlying issue, has a problem to do with themselves. Go on twitter #TheWorstPresidentEver and see real reasons people think he is the worst, I got convinced.
Its very hard to support this man without talking about conspiracy theories.

Trump is the worst president ever
what do you think?

Shameless JIHADIST.

it's funny that you support a president terrorising people of his country and speaking evil against Senior President Trump.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by bigwig071(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
if he is then buhari is....??
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
powerkey:

Shameless JIHADIST.

it's funny that you support a president terrorising people of his country and speaking evil against Senior President Trump.

This what I mean by people who support Trump have an underlying issue in their life. Calm down please
Stop calling me jihadist, it's immature because I'm Catholic
Leave out the name calling let's be civil. Or is it anger and bullying most of you Trump supporters traits?

2 Likes

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Righteousness89(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Very irresponsible question!!
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
bigwig071:
if he is then buhari is....??

Buhari is seriously inept and highly incompetent.
Nigeria to me does not have a functioning government, just skeletons. But comparing Buhari and Trump is a fools work because they are equally the same.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very irresponsible question!!

The most staunch Trump apologist on this forum. We have to find out if you are among the Ghana Russia Nigerian crew due to your consistent dedication to Trump
You can't defend him so you throw insults

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by dermmy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes he is. He flouts international law as if he codified them himself.
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by ZooOga: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if this Dailymail UK/Reuters report is fake news or not but it lends to the argument dat Mr. Sh*thole word thrower may in fact be the worst in modern history.

Donald Trump 'offers to pay German company creating experimental coronavirus vaccine to move to the US and make it exclusively for Americans'
Donald Trump has offered funds to lure German company CureVac to the US
Germany government has made counter-offers to make the company stay
Germany is trying to stop the US from enticing CureVac to move its research to the US, insisting no country should have a monopoly on any future vaccine
Trump is reportedly trying to secure the scientists' work exclusively for the US
CureVac said last week they are working with a multitude of coronavirus vaccine candidates and was now selecting the two best to go into clinical trials
CureVac CEO Daniel Menichella met Trump and the White House Coronavirus Task Force to discuss a vaccine on March 2
Curevac is a private company founded in 2008 based in Tuebingen with other sites in Frankfurt and Boston
Company aims to have an experimental vaccine ready by June or July then will seek the go-ahead from regulators for testing on humans
Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

By REUTERS and MARLENE LENTHANG FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:01 EDT, 15 March 2020 | UPDATED: 11:29 EDT, 15 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8114015/Donald-Trump-tries-pay-German-company-creating-experimental-coronavirus-vaccine-US.html

German officials are trying to stop the US from enticing German company CureVac to move its research to the US, insisting no country should have a monopoly on any future vaccine. President Donald Trump had offered funds to lure the company CureVac to the US to reportedly get the vaccine exclusively for Americans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by dangermouse(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
i am not a trump appologist but i commend him for putting those he was elected to serve first before the rest of the world. i will sleep with both eyes shut, knowing i have a president who has got my back!
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by ChristianNorth: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
Only Yoruba Moslems and demon rats hate daddy Trump.

The whole world loves Trump
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by wirinet(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
dangermouse:
i am not a trump appologist but i commend him for putting those he was elected to serve first before the rest of the world. i will sleep with both eyes shut, knowing i have a president who has got my back!

You are a Trump apologist. Just admit it, there is no shame in it.

Trump that has put the US at risk in all aspects. Trump that put business and the stock market market above US lives.
Trump that disband the global health security office two years ago to save money, only to vote $50 billion to fight a global pandemic. It's the global health security office that makes sure a global pandemic is attacked at source.
Trump that allowed 2 whole months to pass before admitting we have a pandemic at our hands, after which it is too late.

Trump when asked to take responsibility for disbanding the White House global health security office, he said "I don't know anything about it". He later admired that it was disbanded, but blamed the administration;
it's the administration. Perhaps they do that. You know, people let people go. You used to be with a different newspaper than you are now. You know, things like that happen."

Abeg which administration? Maybe the Obama or Bush administration.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by wirinet(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Only Yoruba Moslems and demon rats hate daddy Trump.

The whole world loves Trump
The whole world laughs at Trump. Even Trump himself knows that.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by dangermouse(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=wirinet post=87481832]

You are a Trump apologist. Just admit it, there is no shame in it.

Trump that has put the US at risk in all aspects. Trump that put business and the stock market market above US lives.
Trump that disband the global health security office two years ago to save money, only to vote $50 billion to fight a global pandemic. It's the global health security office that makes sure a global pandemic is attacked at source.
Trump that allowed 2 whole months to pass before admitting we have a pandemic at our hands, after which it is too late.

Trump does not owe me n u any appology my dear, use ur new found energy to tackle ur visionless and corrupt leaders here in Nigeria... Leave america mata for americans. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=dangermouse post=87482154][/quote]

That's the dumbest things some Nigerians say. Leave trump for America let's talk about nigerian politics - that is so ignorant and a bit of idiotic.
Just come to think about it, it is so highly stupid and reeks of foolishness. Just think about it. There are over a 1000 policies that the US puts out that affects Nigerians in every single way. I can go on and on about these policies. But it's so ignorant that people like you would think what happens in the US doesn't affect Nigeria, meanwhile your empty skull wold use Google or the internet today. There are so many things wrong with this statement that it makes me boil.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2020
dangermouse:

Out of spite for Obama he removed the infectious disease response team. Even that was public record and not media manipulation. He cut the front line that would have tried to stop this virus from spreading or could have a give a warning signal. How can you praise him for that? Then he uses the Fed to cut rates to zero that's making big businesses not to pay any loans, coz he thinks that's what gonna stable the market. Now most these companies are all closing up from this week to limit the spread. Just the thought of that is a selfish move just to please trump but America that's crumbling from record debt. The tax cuts didn't work either

2 Likes

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by dangermouse(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2020
Obrigardo:

That's the dumbest things some Nigerians say. Leave trump for America let's talk about nigerian politics - that is so ignorant and a bit of idiotic.
Just come to think about it, it is so highly stupid and reeks of foolishness. Just think about it. There are over a 1000 policies that the US puts out that affects Nigerians in every single way. I can go on and on about these policies. But it's so ignorant that people like you would think what happens in the US doesn't affect Nigeria, meanwhile your empty skull wold use Google or the internet today. There are so many things wrong with this statement that it makes me boil.
you dont have to hurl insults and call names to make ur point,shows how shallow minded one is. Rant as u want,it can never change those policies. It all boils down to ur government of which if competent,vibrant and responsible etc,can engage them diplomatically and find equal landing for both parties

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2020
dangermouse:
you dont have to hurl insults and call names to make ur point,shows how shallow minded one is. Rant as u want,it can never change those policies. It all boils down to ur government of which if competent,vibrant and responsible etc,can engage them diplomatically and find equal landing for both parties

Why are you triggered? I didn't call any particular name. Only shallow minded people would think trump did a good job from the start of this pandemic, that's silly and irresponsible putting people's lives at risk instead of holding him accountable. We all have a shallow swamp government, in Nigeria and also in the US. That we agree on
Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by dangermouse(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Obrigardo:

The chinese govt,and other countries with leaders who mean well fos there citizens are giving the americans a run for there money? Why wount u so called govt? Cos they go caps in hand begging for loan at every little oportunity. Until we develop our economy,we wil continue to be a push over in the international community.

1 Like

Re: Is Trump The Worst U.S President In History? by Obrigardo: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
trump is Definitely the Worst in Capitals

(1) (Reply)

Rwandan Man Who Breached Coronavirus Lockdown Killed By Crocodile / Sister To S.africa Popular Tombstone Make, Lebogang Khitsane Exposes Wife Secret / Trump Told Advisers That He’ll Refuse To Leave White House On Inauguration Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.