Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites (41725 Views)

Gumi Blasts Politicians Who Attended Yusuf Buhari's Wedding With Hired Jets / Explosive! Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
I like this Gumi, but I fear for him.

He is saying the truth to power, no doubt about that.

But my problem is that he will soon fall because he is being supported online by some human beings which, to me, is a sign of doom. undecided

Athifku
Dino melaye
Emeka Ihedioha
Sani Shehu
Bukola saraki, and very recently
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Oh God, pls protest this man from those I'll support which always end disastrously. angry
yeah same way some ppl supported mko abiola olu falae awolowo hilary Clinton...David Lyon...amotekun...please where are all this people now??
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by iammo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol this 1 you forgot to mention Igbo are you sure you might survive the night??

5%ters don't have respectable first class king
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by poseidonsaiz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
We are all hypocrites.. cry

True story.

For your interior decor, please contact us via our signature.

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
luluman:
Is it SHIEK, OR SHEIK?

Either one, he is my favorite

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by ugotex85: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
You spoke the truth Sheik, but this is the same truth your Northern elites don't want to hear. Watch your back because they can come for you any moment from now.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by nick50(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Stupid sw sold the entire country to illiterate northerners then came back to form amotekun... Foolish afonjas
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sigh... At what point will this overblown and over flogged Sanusi issue be given the much needed rest it deserves??!... This has gone beyond boring, silly, and idiotic na!!! Haba!!!

Most intelligent people stopped giving a flying fvck long ago... This is worse than watching the idiotic CNN have a go at Donald Trump, while Al-Jazeera doles out real news!... Mtcheww!!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by dbestuncle: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Even this sheik is not different from the boko haram. Am so disappointed to actually read that he wants govt to give Boko Haram what they want. You see why most of this morthern Muslims are very bad.
Does this sheik not know that local governments like Biu and Chibok are predominantly Christians infact 100%
What happened in Egypt that he mentioned was a misleading information. None of those countries he mentioned has religious tolerant and am baffled each time people call Islam religion of peace. What peace? Ask Indian, they fought Muslims until everyone now knows their boundaries.
(quote author=Nik77 post=87466223]

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sheikh-gumi-blasts-northern-leaders-youre-hypocrites/[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by mushystuff: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Stuuupid sheik will you keep ya mouth shut, how dare you , how dare you, how dare you...
How dare he what? Tell the truth? Or expose the fact that Buhari and crew are mere impostors with no concrete leadership blueprint? Or discuss the need for restructuring?
I wonder when you people will put an end to this ostrich mentality, pull your heads out of the sands or arses you've buried them in, clear your clogged noses and smell the goddamned coffee!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by freethinker01: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
ddippset:
All said and done;

We must all not forget to fear North!

Fear North!!
I don't think it's ever happening, those people are too docile and gullible.
The only thing they are good at is licking the asses of their leaders.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by DuxofMen: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Dethronement loading...

He's not holding any traditional office. He's an Islamic scholar. I didn't know until this interview that he's actually a medical doctor.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
This man shouldn't say the truth too much before they will 'dethrone' him
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by AmeLonRo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Ojiofor: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Sanusi is a Sudan trained jihadist that should never be allowed to get close to power but will our sophisticated mörön neigbors understand?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by BabaO2: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
First time in history the man will talk fact, but sowore is not from Kwara
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by degamemaster(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Stuuupid sheik will you keep ya mouth shut, how dare you , how dare you, how dare you...

Zombies and terrorists sympathizers like you deserve to be tied together with a very big stone and throw you into the deepest part of the ocean.
Gumi is putting his life on the line just to deliver your relaxer-filled brain from the bondage of poverty and self deceit but here you are, shouting and insulting a man you nd your entire lineage can never be like.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Matthew8976: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
see below
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by omobaba1759: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
BITTER TRUTH .
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by sapientia(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Who is this man please.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by abokikhalifa: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
iammo:
cool

I told many dunce talking about Sanusi 2023, hahaha!!! Northern elites now hate him like shiit, even the youth have silent beef for him... Kano vs Kaduna trended on twiter for a whole weekend gathering atleast thousands' of tweets, Sanusi a whole Kano emir got booted out, yet nothing trended on Arewa twitter, Arewa media on Facebook was deaf silent,

What Sanusi did was like an Edo or Benin king openly talking about prostituition and going to Italy when almost all plane that land in Edo is from Italy and most are women, with Madams and Pimpss big people in the edo society, or a Niger Delta king banning Alchohol, or a Yoruba King banning Ifa or Herbalist

Relax man. Unlike many Northern elite. Sanusi is most most vast and educated. Sanusi was a big boy before the throne. As you can see few days after is remover he is still being appointed for different position. You can't take the star away from sanusi. He is smart, educated and exposed.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by mu2sa2: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
On the issue of children ferried from kano to Anambra, the sheikh is not entirely correct. Many of those children were reported missing by their parents. The fact that they were kept in igboland for years on end with their names and other identities altered does not suggest voluntary movement.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by wink2015(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by engrchykae(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
meum:
Tru Dat.

SLS(my guy BTW) wanted to leave some of his clothes for the new person presumably for him to resume work with after all the new person is like a brother to him. However, he never "wanted to" part with his Rolls-Royce or any of his cars(gifted or bought) for this same 'brother' to move around in/with grin
you are wicked
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
We know that Buhari created boko haram..

It is an open secret and he has been funding it very well from the outside and the inside using Southern wealth...

The north has nothing... No future without the south.. They are all idiats
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by abokikhalifa: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ojiofor:
Sanusi is a Sudan trained jihadist that should never be allowed to get close to power but will our sophisticated mörön neigbors understand?

Suddenly everybody is from Sudan. If you know your history very well, you should know that sanusi grand father was also an emir in Kano. Was the grandfather also from Sudan?
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Ojiofor: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Suddenly everybody is from Sudan. If you know your history very well, you should know that sanusi grand father was also an emir in Kano. Was the grandfather also from Sudan?

Bigots always read different meaning from simple sentence.Did I said he is from Sudan or that he received training in Sudan?,Don't reason like a mörön pls.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Neoteny7: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
You and your ugly jaruma should go jump off a very high cliff.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
I never thought I will ever agree with a Moslem cleric. With this one I am in total agreement
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by snitchbitch: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yinmu, some have already said that lord lugard made a mistake in 1914, I dont disagree.

But in chaos, lies great opportunity. May be idiots are causing a scene while the smart guys are feeding fat from the troubles happening in Nigeria. You are a country producing weapons like USA, Russia etc, will you pray that book haram should stop in Nigeria?

You are an oil magnate, you bunker pipelines to get rich, won't you support Niger delta guys?
You make money from trailers and fuel tankers. Will you pray for good roads and rail network?

You import generators everyday( like atiku and mikano) will pray that we have stable electricity supply?

When the border was closed? Who were those shouting? When the importation of rice was banned, who were those complaining.

Let's continue to be deceiving ourselves like that. When our children grow up, they will bite their fingers, mock us and say" WHO ARR THESE CLOWNS?"
Re: Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites by Sleyanya1(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.