Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse (1245 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by tm4ever(f): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
Access bank goes into the market very soon.it's an investment you must watch out for.the share price has increased tremendously from N3.00 to more than N18.00 in the last 2-3month.
it's worth investing in.
it is easier for a share price of N18 to double itself than N36 or N200
Invest wisely
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by Allcorrect(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
@tm4ever

Apparently u just check the prices of these stocks off the pages pf news papers. The stock did not go from N3 to bla bla bla. For ur information they did share reconstruction 1 for 2, and the forign investors that bought into the bank had their share listed or is it added to the volume. The price u see is really based on sentiments, the bank isnt doing as well as the price shows. U will see when the offer comes out they will release teir result just like all the other banks have done u can check Oceanic, Uba they brought their quarterly reports and now FBN as the offer is on has released theirs and of course will onli release theirs when their offer comes out towards the end of the month or early next month.
Access is not the offer u cannot refuse

@all
Keep your moni for Dangote Flour and Obajana cement.

QED
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by damoche07(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2007
Aig Imoukhede(did i get it right) and his guys cannot fool everybody at the same time.i sincerely pray they succeed in steering the bank to greater heights.
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by calyx: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
[The price u see is really based on sentiments, the bank isnt doing as well as the price shows. ] angry
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by cheexy: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
That is the worst public offer i have seen so far. Imagine coming out for a public offer just after reaping investors off with the "share reconstruction". Hope the price doesn't come crashing after the offer
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by bankymi(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2007
hello guys,
I think a lot of guys do not even know that access bank share reconstruction was done abt 8 months ago.i dont think its fair to say they are trying to fleece people on the back of share reconstruction.ive got some shares in access bank but my problem is,i dont think its right to come to the market with a price reached because of people's speculative buying as a result of the eagerly anticipated end of year result.And,i dont think the nse should have allowed that.
A question for the gurus in the house.since access bank is on technical suspension,how and when will adjustments be made to their share price after they have declared dividend and/or bonus.i believe they should have come to the market days or weeks after such declaration.N14.90 is not fair for access bank.
Frank,u have been so quite of late.I hope u are ok.
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by Tmoni(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2007
i just heard nobody is even buying the access,
will drop it like hot potatoe immediately after the offer,
let greed not turn to loss,

time to bail,
stock broker confirmed the coming of obajana and flour mills,
Re: A Public Offer You Cannot Refuse by RoughCut(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2007
i share Tmoni sentiments. I bought 100,000 units when it was 1.65 Naira in 2004 so i gues its time to bail like i said in an earlier thread i think its trading at its peak and not much room for a swing upwards. You have been told the rest is up to you!
Obajana cement and the flour mills are much more profitable propositions shame i missed out on the sugar refinery but hopefully not the next time around

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps You Can Take To Become A GOLD-DIGGER / How Real Is Www.i-naira.com / Investment Scheme That Pays Better And Faster ,DONATION HUB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.