Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes (615 Views)

230+ Birthday Wishes For Myself – Inspirational Quotes, Messages & Greetings / Free E-book: 101nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes For Youths / 60 Inspirational Quotes For Startups And Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am like you in a lot of ways. I am struggling daily to make it happen. To earn. To find success. Some days are good and some days are so bad I just want to give up the struggle then I remember this quote:

Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
There was a time I made excuses for not getting started on my business. I didn't have all the things that I needed I argued. But that excuse is not good enough.

Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
I failed several times at things I wanted to succeed at. And the disappointment and discouragement were quite overwhelming.

But now I take each set back with courage because as the quote below says:

Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Be inspired and motivated to success get the free e-book 101 Nigeria Inspirational Quotes

Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
101 Nigerian Success inspirational quotes get it here for free.
Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Do you have bright ideas? They will not earning money if they remain in your head. Take action now.

Re: Get The Free E-book 101 Nigerian Success Inspirational Quotes by 4nigerianyouths(f): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Here is an idea you can take action on now. Get a free e-book 101 Inspirational Quotes to help you out as you go after your dream.

Get the e- book here

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guest Post Writer That Can Write On Tgdaily Or Medium / Pay The Lowest Electricity Tariff Ever / I Need Writers To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.