Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect (3898 Views)

Modern Swimming Pool Sets / Obinna Young *generator Sets* *nationwide Delivery* *pay On Delivery* / Obinna Young *Generator Sets* *Nationwide Delivery* *Pay On Delivery* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
AT ALABACONNECT, WE SUPPLY YOU WITH THE BEST FACTORY FITTED ACs ON
. SAMSUNG
. LG
BE IT
-SPLIT UNIT SET or
- MOBILE AC
- STANDING SETS

OF OUT OF 1HP, 1.5HP AND 2HP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES.

(WE DELIVER TO ANYWHERE NIGERIA)

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
LG/SAMSUNG AC AVAILABLE @
. 1HP = 45k
. 1.5HP= 55k
. 2HP = 70k

(CONTACT ALABACONNECT FOR INFO)
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders

Now up and Open for business
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2020
NEW INTAKES

SAMSUNG AND LG
1 HP AND 1.5HP

1HP @ 45k
1.5HP @ 55k

(CHEAPEST RATES)

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Up and grateful

ALABACONNECT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

1 HP AND 1HP ACs are CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Lexusgs430: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
One of the trusted sellers on nairaland..... I never meet seller, we talked on the phone, he sent pictures of the brand new fully boxed portable AC i wanted.....

On the weight of our conversation, i sent him 10K deposit to secure item........

Next day, i pleaded with another nairalander to assist me with pick up and seal deal....... That trusted nairalander was Mustack (shame all my sister's are happily married), you for marry emergency wife........

Another smooth deal, crowned, sealed and delivered...........

Thank you.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
One of the trusted sellers on nairaland..... I never meet seller, we talked on the phone, he sent pictures of the brand new fully boxed portable AC i wanted.....

On the weight of our conversation, i sent him 10K deposit to secure item........

Next day, i pleaded with another nairalander to assist me with pick up and seal deal....... That trusted nairalander was Mustack (shame all my sister's are happily married), you for marry emergency wife........

Thank you.......
thanks for trusting boss
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
NEW IMPORTS

LG AND SAMSUNG ACs
1 HORSE POWER @ 45k
1.5 HORSE POWER @ 55k
2 HORSE POWER @ 70k

CONTACT ALABACONNECT FOR A DEAL
(PAY ON DELIVERY IS ONLY WITHIN LAGOS)

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Millz404(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
AT ALABACONNECT, WE SUPPLY YOU WITH THE BEST FACTORY FITTED ACs ON
. SAMSUNG
. LG
BE IT
-SPLIT UNIT SET or
- MOBILE AC
- STANDING SETS

OF OUT OF 1HP, 1.5HP AND 2HP @ AFFORDABLE PRICES.

(WE DELIVER TO ANYWHERE NIGERIA)

You can post your air-conditioning products on https://

We have a category for every business. Get started
https:///subcategory/home-appliances

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2020
OPEN FOR BUSINESS ✔️✔️

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by WorkSmartEdu: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2020
How much for your standing sets and pictures too
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
WorkSmartEdu:
How much for your standing sets and pictures too
they are measured in tonnes. 1 ton is 110k. Message me on Whatsapp so we could talk better

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by saint2ace(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Thank you.......

Nice one boss, @Mustack good one. Egbon abeg wetin be the power consumption of the mobile AC; it should be on a sticker behind the unit. Thanks as i anticipate ur response. Cheers
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Lexusgs430: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice one boss, @Mustack good one. Egbon abeg wetin be the power consumption of the mobile AC; it should be on a sticker behind the unit. Thanks as i anticipate ur response. Cheers

System is still at my neighbours, still trapped by COVID19........... grin

But power efficiency is rated A...... Which is the best one can get......... wink

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Mustack: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Your questions have meet it answers
Lexusgs430:

System is still at my neighbours, still trapped by COVID19........... grin

But power efficiency is rated A...... Which is the best one can get......... wink

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Lexusgs430: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
saint2ace:

Got this from product information pdf folder.... Hopefully, information guides you.....

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2020
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS

ALABACONNECT IS OFFICIAL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by codesport(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS

ALABACONNECT IS OFFICIAL OPEN FOR BUSINESS
in what situation is AC 1hp/1.5hp is required please?.
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2020
codesport:
Answering your question in the best way possible, they are both neat, working perfectly, factory fitted and ready to be in a new home.
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2020
codesport:

- Do you intend to use it with a generator?...
- How big is the room, you intend using it?...

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by codesport(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

- Do you intend to use it with a generator?...
- How big is the room, you intend using it?...
... Yes @ generator but also the power supply there is of low voltage and about the room it's actually an office space of about 12feet by 14feet used for laundry services. Which one will serve d purpose best?
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2020
codesport:
... Yes @ generator but also the power supply there is of low voltage and about the room it's actually an office space of about 12feet by 14feet used for laundry services. Which one will serve d purpose best?

For laundry services, you might require a 2HP AC......

Laundry room would generate loads of heat while ironing.......

For the low current, a stab should regulate current......

What KVA is the generator?....

1 Like

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2020
codesport:
I get now. Which will best suite your office space.thats 3.7m by around 4.2m. best you get a 1hp. Gets the job done
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by codesport(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
I get now. Which will best suite your office space.thats 3.7m by around 4.2m. best you get a 1hp. Gets the job done
Thanks for ur response. Can you waybill to Lafia, Nasarawa State? If yes@ what cost?
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2020
codesport:
Thanks for ur response. Can you waybill to Lafia, Nasarawa State? If yes@ what cost?
Yes, we can waybill to your location. Cost 3,000
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

For laundry services, you might require a 2HP AC......

Laundry room would generate loads of heat while ironing.......

For the low current, a stab should regulate current......

What KVA is the generator?....
You do have a point tho. Massive respect bro cool
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
LG 1.5 HP SOLD✔️✔️

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders

Your affordable ACs still up for sale

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
10 LITRES CHALLENGE DEHUMIDIFIER

NEW, NEAT AND AFFORDABLE

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
1.5HP LG AIR CONDITIONER UNIT(INDOOR AND OUTDOOR) SOLD✔️✔️

WAYBILL IJU SHAGA

Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by Mustack: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Got this from product information pdf folder.... Hopefully, information guides you.....

Very helpful
Re: Cheap Airconditioning Sets: Alabaconnect by gmacnoms(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
1.5HP LG AIR CONDITIONER UNIT(INDOOR AND OUTDOOR) SOLD✔️✔️

WAYBILL IJU SHAGA
Respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genuine King Craft Generator From Germany At Discounted Prices / ABRASIVE CUTTING, GRINDING AND FLAP DISC @GIRISIM / Pure Water Packaging And Sealing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.