Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details (430 Views)

Today In History / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by 043Nobs2: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos Due To Bomb Explosion. See Details

Things will never stop to happen in this wicked world of ours. Its a black gloomy Sunday as a part of Lagos State was totally raised down by strong flames.  The area of abule ado Amuwo odofin local government Lagos. Exactly opposite Bethlehem Girls secondary school. The school built by the Catholic church is now no where to be found. I am a witness to the happenings around the area. Tears filled my eyes as I witnessed how many souls were burnt to death in the Lagos explosion.. I saw women running helter skelter looking for their children. I equally saw corpses of people being carried out from the scene. It was a very horrible site to behold.

Just few hours before dawn, the people woke up and was going about their daily activities with some in the church and some in their houses but before the morning turned into afternoon so many souls were already lost by fire with a strong flame. A lot of lives have been lost already.

It was gathered that a lot that it was a bomb that was planted close to a pipeline near the popular Lagos Trade fair market and when it exploded, houses around the market were all pulled down, even a boarding school which was situated in the area was equally pulled down by the explosion and all the students and people inside the building died instantly. Also, a Catholic Church which was in the area too was affected and every members of the church were burnt to death.

Watch Video On:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/15/tears-as-many-lives-burnt-to-death-today-in-trade-fair-lagos-due-to-bomb-explosion-see-details/

1 Share

Re: Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by Topxcel: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
May God help and comfort those affected by the explosion embarassed

It is painful.
Re: Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by cRobo: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
I feel like crying
but

I won't say a word
Re: Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by movement2020: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
043Nobs2:
Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos Due To Bomb Explosion. See Details

Things will never stop to happen in this wicked world of ours. Its a black gloomy Sunday as a part of Lagos State was totally raised down by strong flames.  The area of abule ado Amuwo odofin local government Lagos. Exactly opposite Bethlehem Girls secondary school. The school built by the Catholic church is now no where to be found. I am a witness to the happenings around the area. Tears filled my eyes as I witnessed how many souls were burnt to death in the Lagos explosion.. I saw women running helter skelter looking for their children. I equally saw corpses of people being carried out from the scene. It was a very horrible site to behold.

Just few hours before dawn, the people woke up and was going about their daily activities with some in the church and some in their houses but before the morning turned into afternoon so many souls were already lost by fire with a strong flame. A lot of lives have been lost already.

It was gathered that a lot that it was a bomb that was planted close to a pipeline near the popular Lagos Trade fair market and when it exploded, houses around the market were all pulled down, even a boarding school which was situated in the area was equally pulled down by the explosion and all the students and people inside the building died instantly. Also, a Catholic Church which was in the area too was affected and every members of the church were burnt to death.

Watch Video On:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/15/tears-as-many-lives-burnt-to-death-today-in-trade-fair-lagos-due-to-bomb-explosion-see-details/

You can lie. Chai.. The school ia still intact. It lost a building and few students were injured who are presently being attended to.

Bloggers and fake news.
Re: Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by harkandey(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
So sad
What a wicked world embarassed
Re: Tears As Many Lives Burnt To Death Today In Trade Fair, Lagos See Details by Kneephy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
movement2020:

You can lie. Chai.. The school ia still intact. It lost a building and few students were injured who are presently being attended to.

Bloggers and fake news.

are you a policeman ??

just a sincere question

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Gives 300 Free Sms / See What Lagos State Govt. Sent To My Street As The COVID - 19 Relieve Item / Here Is How A Rare Pink Elephant Was Caught On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.