Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) (61201 Views)

APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by sanpipita(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tinubu only cries when he is being oppressed. I take it oshiomhole is gone then

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by CrimeKsmart: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
chozzy:

Oracle my asss .... who made him Oracle?
The only Oracle in APC currently is Abba Kyari.

Personally, I have been watching Abba Kyari's body language in this matter

Baseless propaganda. The same Abba Kyari who couldn't help Ambode or stop Tinubus candidates from emerging as national assembly leaders is the Oracle. Mtcheww.

Anyways, talk is cheap

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by b03liberty(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
festacman:
Summary:
Overambitious APC politicians should stop attempting to do 2023 business in 2020 as it is even less than a year since Pres. Buhari was inaugurated for 2nd term. Rather, every APC members should rally round to help Pres. Buhari tackle the many pressing national issues, which have increased with anticipated social and economic effects of COVID-19 pandemic. If Pres. Buhari is not helped to deliver on APC promises, it will be difficult for anybody to even win presidential election on APC platform in 2023. #FACTS

Jagaban doesn't disappoint with his political sagacity. Give it to him. Let's see what will happen on Tuesday.
You are too correct bro.
Oil dey your head

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
FLYFIRE:
APC 419
grin grin grin grin grin

Muhammed oooooo. You no go kee person with laughter. See, APC think nigerians are idiots. They think we are as foolish as they are. I've done my personal analysis on the real look of this guy and compared with the one who actually wanted to stab Buhari and I spotted lots of difference in them. The cap, the hands, etc don't match. Shebi they said he wanted to hug Buhari, why not allow him hug him na? Useless human beings, old fools. I must pity thos country with the calibre of people in government...a bunch of liars.

That's same way they deceived us with offal robbery, oareafong false people in public. I watched the video carefully and spotted huge differences. The confession of one of the suspects had even exposed them more..
That he was made to say all he said under duress. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
all i know is that God will scatter all the enemies of Nigeria before and after 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by realstars: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tb is a traitor he betrayed nigerian for bullion van,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Shall we deport this man to North dahormey where he was originated from

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
There are forces against as well as forces against Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by geosuzzy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is what I called reverse psychology .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Olubadan1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Asiwaju ti soro A ti gbo.................the oracle has spoken

ekun oko Oluremi

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
budaatum:
He is not my favorite person but this use of wise words shows why he has so much influence.
Its because he's been fooling those following him all along...and with this piece, its obvious he has succeeded in fooling you too. I can't forget the way he lured us into accepting buhari. Tinubu is the most political scammer ever lived.

Watch the APC's poor damage control video on the assaulter who wanted to stab Buhari. They went and rented another guy with similar physique but failed to get the right cap. His head shape too isn't same. The assaulter has been said to have been killed by the DSS in their custody, the claim which they refuted as usual. Except he has a strong relation who can challenge them, that could be the end of the poor guy who only wanted to vent his anger for being failed by the man whom he trusted so much to curb insecurity, unemployment and poverty in the region. That shows how desperate people can be, to hurt this failed party.

Any doubting Thomas should match the two caps in the picture below...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by bamasite2: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
This matter tie wrapper!

But Jagaban has made his position known, and unlike in the Amotekun statement, this time he is unequivocal about his position.

Clearly, Adams is coming again. Even if he will go, it is not yet time. But can you trust politicians? Only time can tell

YOU CAN ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE PREVENT CORONA VIRUS ANS MAKE BIG MONEY IN THE PROCESS.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by BabaO2: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ambitionvirus 2023 = Tunde Bakare/elrufai

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by budaatum: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
Correcto:
He is your favorite, and you why? His ways of using words
Can you not read?

Tinubu is not my favorite. I in fact dislike him so much I often call him Jaguda!

Understand "his ways of using words", to mean "his wise way of speaking", the sort the wise will understand. He said "let there be" to those it concerns and I happen to think there will be. And since he must have been talking in that same language before today, I understand why he is so influential, despite my dislike of him.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by b03liberty(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
If not Sowore, or any other brilliant mind and idea....God forbid i won't vote for any of this old thief.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Tinubu is a fool. WHo does he think he is talking to? He thinks he is a school prinpipal speaking to small boys? He should mind himself. We know what's on his mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
His headache, was he dreaming that he would be left alone in the desire for president by 2023 or does he think he has the sole right to decide when any other person could join the race? Well, may be his Toronto certificate has benumbed him from clear thought.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Blazebond(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Make I tell Una the truth,this tinubu when Una carry for head for Lagos so ehn,he has no clout here in the south-south o,this man is only relevant with Lagos residents and maybe western Nigeria,I am not tripped and don't see the reason why some of you in Lagos or south-west make a lot of noise about him,Jaga whatever you call him is irrelevant nationaly Abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Shaprara: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Don’t get it twisted. With this article Tinubu is significantly throwing himself into the power tussle of 2023 which he accused other party members of doing. It sounded more like a warning to party member, potential opponents who are calling the shots at the moment. This could or would be the first of his many moves, they have been notified.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by donkach: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
Try this and thank me later
Hi, for this method, you will need these:
1. Clean socks/VPN from the US
2. Good valid CVVs
3. Access to VCC (virtual credit cards), need many.
4. Paypal with bank attached to cash out
In this method, we will be exploiting the site PlasticJungle.com, what they do is they buy
gift cards for over 75-80% of its face value and they resell them in less than 2 days to
other people.
Here are some simple steps I have written that you can follow to start cashing out your
CVVs:
1. Find VCC seller and attach 1 vcc to 1 paypal you created (memorize address you
put for each account or save it). Make around 20 accounts if you want big
money. 5 is okay too, you will make the money back to get more in less than 3
hours.
2. Find Security seller, buy ONLY US. Also, get clean Socks.
3. Go to PlasticJungle.com, and on the left, you can choose to “Sell Gift Card”, so
click on that. Now you can either sell to them with mail or get instant funding in
Paypal. So click on “Instant Funding – Paypal” and a popup should come out.
4. Look at list of stores that PlasticJungle buys from and order Electronic Gift Cards
from all the sites above.
5. Use your Security + Clean socks to order the gift cards to an email.
6. When you receive the E-Gfit Card, copy+paste the number + PIN in the
PlasticJungle “Instant Funding” and it should now ask you for Paypal CC card
number (VCC that you used) and address (why I tell you to memorize it).
7. They give you Paypal funding INSTANT, so make sure you have one to cashout
with.
8. Now you can repeat all these steps (order 10 per hour if you want or more) to
cashout more Eletronic Gift cards.
Tips:
- MAX buy 50$ gift card, because over that, the store usually asks for call-in
confirmation
- They only sell 50$ max to 1 paypal account, so if you can make them fast or have
someone make them for you for 2-3$ each. For every 50$ gift card you make
minimum 30$.
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by teepain: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
budaatum:

Can you not read?

Tinubu is not my favorite. I in fact dislike him so much I often call him Jaguda!

Understand "his ways of using words", to mean "his wise way of speaking", the sort the wise will understand. He said "let there be" to those it concerns and I happen to think there will be. And since he must have been talking in that same language before today, I understand why he is so influential, despite my dislike of him.

I share your sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Amdoyin(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
muykem:
Case closed. Oshiomele remains the chairman of the party.
how?
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by hammerU: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

Buhari is the cause of all these child's play. If Buhari talks every party imvolved will listen but he has refused to talk. If he tells Oshiomole to support Obaseki then all these brouhaha wouldn't have occurred at all but he chose to play the ostrich game while his party falls apart.
[/s]

So Tinubu is your slave master?

And i thought it was Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Mintek: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
LegendHer0:
Asiwaju Tinubu jagaban of the universe!!

See them...*ss-lickers. Keep worshiping the same idi*t who has looted away your future.

Defenders of thieves.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Osidazz19: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=clarocuzioo post=87468786]So all along this drug Baron is in this country.
He has been conspicuously silent on all the issues bedeviling this country because he believes in his pipe dream that Buhari will hand over to him.

Series of serious issues of National concern has come and gone, but the greedy old drug baron kept mute because he is warming up for hand over.

Now they have outsmarted him and shown him that he is a kid in National politics , he is writing letters.

Tinubu is a selfish entity. It is good he has been outsmarted in his game, now he has bought the wailers form and joined the wailing crew.

On thing I am sure of, never will sensible Nigerians vote a Chicago drug baron as their president, lest he fret away our National treasury with bullion van and then turn to ask us " Is it your money".

He can continue to Lord over Lagosians, no wahala, but a Chicago drug baron can never rule this country.

His wailing and Lamentations just started.

Rubbish.[/quote][/s]

RUBBISH TRASH
Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by budaatum: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
fairfora:
Its because he's been fooling those following him all along...and with this piece, its obvious he has succeeded in fooling you too. I can't forget the way he lured us into accepting buhari. Tinubu is the most political scammer ever lived.
"Fooling", is one way to look at it indeed. And since I do not consider myself easily fooled, you can perhaps understand why I'd consider him wise?

I was not lured into accepting Buhari because of Tinubu like you were. I lived through Bubu Phase 1 in 84 and knew what I was getting. The Shagari government he kicked out then was as incompetent but less corrupt than the PDP he kicked out in Phase 2. Bubu's 8 years is a good thing to have in our history as far as I am concerned or we would be corruption on steroids by now, and no sensible person could possibly believe it was sustainable.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by chozzy: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ritchiee:
I do not like Tinubu bacause he is corrupt but which of these politicians is not corrupt but he stands out as being very,very intelligent. He also has this midas touch that if voted as president will propel Nigeria to a very positive height.
Mark this post.

Tinubu will become the president of Nigeria in 2023 and Nigeria will grow exponentially and positively.

Midas touch ko
Propaganda touch ni

Meanwhile, for about ten consecutive times, Thìefnubu's Lagos has been ranked
the second or third worst city to live in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by abbey621(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
geosuzzy:
This is what I called reverse psychology ....why is he sounding as if he is not after the exalted seat? Tinubu is intelligent but for me not smart.. removing Osho will affect his chances he knows this.... His underground works towards 2023 is not hidden for all to see but he carefully constantly use buhari's name, tenure, adminstration as a bait in this letter which we all know it's nothing but to get his attention and be perceived as if he is happy with Mr presido which we all know is a lie.... Make tinubu grap power una go see the real greedy and self centered soul we all know

You call someone that has managed to remain relevant since leaving his elected position in 2007 not smart? LMAO... Nairalanders grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by hopexter(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lostz:
oga tinubu just pack your gang of ACn out of APC now before it is too late.
you lost control

How did your comment become the most meaningless? You need to upgrade your thinking undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Oga as far as Oshiomhole is removed, you are done and dusted.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Position On APC, Oshiomhole Crisis (Full Text) by Mintek: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Blazebond:
Make I tell Una the truth,this tinubu when Una carry for head for Lagos so ehn,he has no clout here in the south-south o,this man is only relevant with Lagos residents and maybe western Nigeria,I am not tripped and don't see the reason why some of you in Lagos or south-west make a lot of noise about him,Jaga whatever you call him is irrelevant nationaly Abeg.

Gospel truth.
Most of those @ss-licking him here are his media hirelings...only earning their pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Seize Magu's Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Chisom Leonard, APC Campaign DG, Found Dead In Rivers State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.