Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

JAMB Results 2020: How To Check JAMB UTME Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Results 2020: How To Check JAMB UTME Results (909 Views)

How to Check JAMB Results 2024 Now / How To Check JAMB UTME Result 2018 Online / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Results 2020: How To Check JAMB UTME Results by Winnerzblog: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
This post is a guide on how to successfully check JAMB Results 2020 Online Checking Steps

First of all, I will like to wish every candidate that participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) a very big congratulations for the successful release of results.

Please you can proceed below for your UTME Results 2020 Online Checking.

2020 JAMB Result is Out! You can now check your UTME Result online yourself without the use of a scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE!

SEE BELOW
https://rockstarvibes.com/how-to-check-jamb-utme-results/
Re: JAMB Results 2020: How To Check JAMB UTME Results by ClarkLili: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow, nice, I was searching for something like this, thank you man!
Re: JAMB Results 2020: How To Check JAMB UTME Results by ClarkLili: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you for sharing this website man, maybe it is a good one but I have a problem with it. When I click on the link it shows me that it is unsecured and I am kinda afraid to go further. But I know about JAMB official website where you can check the results by logging in with the serial number. Then, the results just appear and the final score as well. Also I guess it is possible to print the results if you want to use the document for the mastery. I learnt about the jamb a lot of information because I am really anxious and I can't wait to see my results. I read that the results can come in one week or more, hope they will appear soon...

(1) (Reply)

50 Legit Online Side-hustles-you-can-start-Instantly & Earn a Nigerian In 2022 / Emir Of Zazzau Commissions ABU Smart Classroom / Get Lifetime Access To Canva Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.