Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic (965 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / Doctors: I Need Drug To Reduce Too Much Cholesterol / ENT Doctors, I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ignore my typos. I need help. Am a husband and a father, ok so sometime last year around june, after my daughters birthday i went to thw toilet that night and while i was trying to poop i was hit with sudden extreme pain, so painful i couldn't pass stool or even sit properly with this pain, i tot it was was what we yorubas call jedi jedi, so after the pain became unbearable i visited a clinic, where the doctor felt inside my anus and told me i add abscess, he gave me a strong antibiotic with strong pain killer and sent me home, but still this pain persisted, on the 7th day i had a feeling that i wanted to pass stool, the stool came out with force, and didn't stop flowing, i felt strength leaving my body so i was rushed to the hospital where an emergency sugery was performed on me where a strange foriegn object ( a broom stick) was removed from my right butt cheek, apparently the whole area where the stick was had rotten which explains why i couldnt control my anal muscles, it was so bad i smelt like a corpse, i placed on antibiotics and sitz bath, i started healing, but like a week later, we noticed a stiffness in my left butt cheek indicating the presence of abscess so i had to under go another surgery to drain the abscess and i was left with another hole in between my butt Crack and butt cheek, i continued with the sitz bath and antibiotics, and i showed great recovery, the initial opening where the object was removed closed up and the second one too was healing fine only for the second one to start bringing out pus, i kept with the on the sitz bath and numerous antibiotics but to no avail, it remained, attimes after a strong antibiotics it will stop the pus but only for it to commence again. Since like july last year i have been at it, i had no choice to request for the services of the consultant surgeon that did the initial surgery, after he examined me, he told me i had anal fistula and that i would require another surgery, which i underwent in February, after the surgery i felt better, after reducing in size, it starting bringing out pus again. My people the antibiotics i have used since last year is enough for 50 people, zinnat doesn't even work for me anymore cos i just finished zinnat 500mg with flagyl, 400mg and am still feeling pain and its generating pus more 3days after i finished zinnat, i don't k ow what else to do, i appeal to any medical pratictioner or someone who has experienced such to please comment.

I don't want this thing to be the end of me. My kids are young. I hope the numerous antibiotics will not be a problem later, i have just bought oceflix 400mg, i will start that this night. Please someone should help me with good advice. I can't afford another surgery
I know the stuff has a spiritual undertone so prayers will be appreciated as well.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Lawgod247: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Bilabong(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ur problem is too complicating... Even a fake doctor can't help u.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Romanoff(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is serious o.

It is possible you've become resistant to antibiotics o.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by captainking(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am speechless.. You are healed bro.. I pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
Prayer is all you need.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your problem could be more of spiritual than medical . I'd urge you go for a deliverance in a trusted church. That broomstick triggered this please. Sorry in case I sound a bit spiritual.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Ganjafama(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
Your problem is spiritual. Where did that broomstick come from? Go for deliverance. in a church that is spirit filled.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ganjafama:
Your problem is spiritual. Where did that broomstick come from? Go for deliverance. in a church that is spirit filled.

Suggest one!!
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by SUPERPACK: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:
Ignore my typos. I need help. Am a husband and a father, ok so sometime last year around june, after my daughters birthday i went to thw toilet that night and while i was trying to poop i was hit with sudden extreme pain, so painful i couldn't pass stool or even sit properly with this pain, i tot it was was what we yorubas call jedi jedi, so after the pain became unbearable i visited a clinic, where the doctor felt inside my anus and told me i add abscess, he gave me a strong antibiotic with strong pain killer and sent me home, but still this pain persisted, on the 7th day i had a feeling that i wanted to pass stool, the stool came out with force, and didn't stop flowing, i felt strength leaving my body so i was rushed to the hospital where an emergency sugery was performed on me where a strange foriegn object ( a broom stick) was removed from my right butt cheek, apparently the whole area where the stick was had rotten which explains why i couldnt control my anal muscles, it was so bad i smelt like a corpse, i placed on antibiotics and sitz bath, i started healing, but like a week later, we noticed a stiffness in my left butt cheek indicating the presence of abscess so i had to under go another surgery to drain the abscess and i was left with another hole in between my butt Crack and butt cheek, i continued with the sitz bath and antibiotics, and i showed great recovery, the initial opening where the object was removed closed up and the second one too was healing fine only for the second one to start bringing out pus, i kept with the on the sitz bath and numerous antibiotics but to no avail, it remained, attimes after a strong antibiotics it will stop the pus but only for it to commence again. Since like july last year i have been at it, i had no choice to request for the services of the consultant surgeon that did the initial surgery, after he examined me, he told me i had anal fistula and that i would require another surgery, which i underwent in February, after the surgery i felt better, after reducing in size, it starting bringing out pus again. My people the antibiotics i have used since last year is enough for 50 people, zinnat doesn't even work for me anymore cos i just finished zinnat 500mg with flagyl, 400mg and am still feeling pain and its generating pus more 3days after i finished zinnat, i don't k ow what else to do, i appeal to any medical pratictioner or someone who has experienced such to please comment.

I don't want this thing to be the end of me. My kids are young. I hope the numerous antibiotics will not be a problem later, i have just bought oceflix 400mg, i will start that this night. Please someone should help me with good advice. I can't afford another surgery
I know the stuff has a spiritual undertone so prayers will be appreciated as well.

Seun

Lalasticlala
Are you from the Southeast?
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2020
You have no choice but to go back to the surgeon, forget all these our spiritual brothers talking crap. Fistulas may be difficult to heal especially one draining faeces which you have because it is constantly exposed to numerous germs. That you are still alive and there is hope for you is enough miracle already. Your bible tells you my people perish for lack of knowledge...not lack of fasting and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
hotdo9:
You have no choice but to go back to the surgeon, forget all these our spiritual brothers talking crap. Fistulas may be difficult to heal especially one draining faeces which you have because it is constantly exposed to numerous germs. That you are still alive and there is hope for you is enough miracle already. Your bible tells you my people perish for lack of knowledge...not lack of fasting and prayers.

But how did the broom get in there because non of the doctors could give a valid explanation
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Are you from the Southeast?

No. Why did you ask?
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by annygifty(f): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ahh, oga ooo
There's nothing like it's a spiritual thing in medicine but Bro, let's drop medicine now and talk one on one.....You need prayers oo
How did the broom stick get there?

Modified:
An anal fistula most often happens from an anal gland that has developed a pus-filled infection (abscess).Some surgeries can help drain abscesses or open the fistula to heal it, but success rates vary and they often end up recurring.
So I think that's the main thing the OP is experiencing presently.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

But how did the broom get in there because non of the doctors could give a valid explanation
Where did you meet the doctors to ask them uncle spiritual Common sense should tell you it most likely got stuck in his body while he sat on a chair or while sleeping, but nay lets leave reasoning...na witch put am there.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
hotdo9:

Where did you meet the doctors to ask them uncle spiritual Common sense should tell you it most likely got stuck in his body while he sat on a chair or while sleeping, but nay lets leave reasoning...na witch put am there.

Bros will i sit on a broom and not feel the pain. But that aside, any suggestions on how to stay alive. It was the surgeon that recommended the oceflix. Most evenings now. My stomach feels bloated and i belch and gas a lot.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Ganjafama(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

Suggest one!!
MFM because you will undergo 3 days fasting and deliverance session. During that time, you will make prayer your food. I wish you healing.
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

Bros will i sit on a broom and not feel the pain. But that aside, any suggestions on how to stay alive. It was the surgeon that recommended the oceflix. Most evenings now. My stomach feels bloated and i belch and gas a lot.
Its possible sire, thats how accupunture works. Sorry for your pains.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by annygifty(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

Sure, you can manage it
Soaking in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day.
Wearing a pad over your anal area until healing is complete.
Resuming normal activities only when you are cleared by your surgeon. If you want to undergo another surgery, please make sure you meet a professional.
Eating a diet high in fiber and drinking plenty of fluids.
Using a stool softener or bulk laxative as needed.

But I will advice you to go for another surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
annygifty:

Sure, you can manage it
Soaking in a warm bath 3 or 4 times a day.
Wearing a pad over your anal area until healing is complete.
Resuming normal activities only when you are cleared by your surgeon. If you want to undergo another surgery, please make sure you meet a professional.
Eating a diet high in fiber and drinking plenty of fluids.
Using a stool softener or bulk laxative as needed.

But I will advice you to go for another surgery.

Can you recommend a surgeon ? I have done 2 surgeries already on this particular sore and is there any reason in particular why you are suggesting another surgery?
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Nekky5(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
I feel terribly bad about your situation.that broom stick shows that something has gone wrong in your system and to the fact that you have undergone some surgeries with those heavy antibiotics all to no avail. At this juncture,you cannot continue spending money with no result forthcoming. Pls do not entertain fear rather go to God for total healing and trust him completely. I also believe that the hospital is an extension of God's hands.He can also give the doctors the wisdom to profer a solution to it.I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Iwillsurvivedis:

This brought tears to my eyes.

Sir, you will not die but live to declare the goodness of God in your life!!!

If you are in Lagos, I know of a powerful prayer house that can help, with God all things are possible. Her name is Sis Maureen, I think OgbeneAchike street close to Okokomaiko. Can't remember the exact junction but coming from badagry, u will get d junction before Okoko but coming from volks, you will pass Okoko then the junction is the next bus stop. All bike men there knows the woman, just ask.

I hope you share your testimony soon sir! You will surely survive this. I will look for her number and send to you too.

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
This is purely spiritual .I'm used to those things .that was what killed my father .nails ,pins ,stones and other object were found inside his body .it's black witchcraft.they give you food in the dream . This food Will then take any physical shape in your body .You will only waste all your money in doctors like we did .I will advise you to visit tb Joshua church for deliverance.just last week ,a young boy vomited 4 stones from his body in his church .you have to remove the spiritual root through deliverance .you can then use your drugs to heal the physical would or damage .
Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Lorazepam(f): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2020
You should visit a teaching hospital if you are in Lagos, preferably LASUTH or LUTH, the General Surgery Unit specifically. They are experienced in the management and treatment of anal fistulas.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by DenreleDave(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2020
U will survive this in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Doctors I Need Advice. Graphic by Iwillsurvivedis: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
This brought tears to my eyes.

Sir, you will not die but live to declare the goodness of God in your life!!!

If you are in Lagos, I know of a powerful prayer house that can help, with God all things are possible. Her name is Sis Maureen, I think OgbeneAchike street close to Okokomaiko. Can't remember the exact junction but coming from badagry, u will get d junction before Okoko but coming from volks, you will pass Okoko then the junction is the next bus stop. All bike men there knows the woman, just ask.

I hope you share your testimony soon sir! You will surely survive this. I will look for her number and send to you too.

Thanks. Will appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

My Head Is So Heavy / Advice Needed Urgently. / Aids Cured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.