Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

2020 Studentship Scheme For International Students At University Of Hull In UK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 Studentship Scheme For International Students At University Of Hull In UK (567 Views)

EFCC Officials Caught Slapping ABU Students At A Private Hostel / Man Renounces Studentship Of ABU Over Murder Of Deborah / Uk University Of Hull Applicants 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Studentship Scheme For International Students At University Of Hull In UK by afriedu: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
The University of Hull in UK is offering the International Studentship Scheme to Individuals who are interested in studying for a degree program at the Institution. The scholarship recipient will receive a tuition fee discount of up to £2,500 per year. If you’re from a low or middle-income country, you’ll get an extra £1,000 discount

Application Deadline:

Automatically Considered
Eligible Countries:

International Students
University:

University of Hull

Scholarship Description

The university provides accommodation facilities for applicants. Through the campuses, students get to experience new things and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.

Type:

Undergraduate & Postgraduate

Scholarship Benefits

Up to £3,500

Number of Awards:

Not Known

Eligibility:

Applicants must be nationals of countries classed as low or lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Applicants must have a previous year degree

Read more https://afriedu.com/2020-studentship-scheme-for-international-students-at-university-of-hull-in-uk

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Check My Jamb Result....i Can't Access It / Please I Need Help With This It's My Brother's Assignment And I Can't Do It / Coronavirus: Guidelines For School Reopening Will Soon Be Released – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.